Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
FINALLY!

1/20/22 - Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. At this time we can suggest checking back later on in the week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the family!

@Affroe @kimmiet17 and any other person that ordered from Rob in SoCal.
I also ordered from Rob, it’s currently on the train on its way since yesterday.

jacktv70

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door '22 JLR
Ordered 11/26. Received my window sticker today! First Wrangler ever and I am so excited. Glad I got the Snazzberry when I did too. Anybody know how long it takes to receive the vehicle from the time you get the window sticker? I haven't heard from Koons yet on a date.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1642737560474

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Ordered 11/26. Received my window sticker today! First Wrangler ever and I am so excited. Glad I got the Snazzberry when I did too. Anybody know how long it takes to receive the vehicle from the time you get the window sticker? I haven't heard from Koons yet on a date.
1642737560474.png
Mine took approximately 3 weeks but it'll all depend on how many are there to fill the railcar or transporter.

Last edited:

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
One of our Ford dealerships in Kingsport Tennessee has had two new Broncos on the lot for months, they cannot move them.
Probably with $5K-$10K ADM. :LOL:They would sell quickly at MSRP.

Sponsored

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
Most Jeep dealers are clueless. They have no way of knowing what parts are available for what when they place someone’s order. Only time they do is when the system won’t let them order a certain option. We are in the middle of an unprecedented world health crisis and things are just out of whack, and will continue to be for some time yet. I think Jeep is doing pretty good considering. You probably just ordered the wrong thing at the wrong time. I’ve had to wait 5-6 months for Jeep ordered in the past (2018 2 door soft top debacle, 2020 Gladiator manual transmission debacle, 2020 diesel debacle, 2021 manual transmission debacle AGAIN). It’s just the nature of the beast when ordering a custom vehicle. Ask Bronco reservation holders, C8 Corvette buyers, when the ZR2 first came out). I ordered a 22 Lime Rush Pro 4Runner at the end of July last year and the dealer still has not gotten an allocation for it. When they do it will be 3 months from there. It’s just the way it goes.
My Rubicon XR order was placed a couple days after you - 10/26 and s/w Jeep chat yesterday and still in "D" status. It's been like this since the 2nd or 3rd week of November. I believe the challenge is the 1-touch sky roof, and the Safety / Advanced Safety packages due to the chip shortage. This is just my guess.

Re- Corvette C8 - mine was just built on 1/14 - been waiting since 4/30/21 - wasn't bad - allocation on 12/13 and built within a month - shocked. The challenge is taking delivery before another snow storm here in New England (NH). The chip shortage is starting to affect the C8 now - cars being produced without heated steering wheel, heated and ventaliated seats, and rear parking assist. I just made the cut - this is starting effective 1/24 build cycle.

I did read yesterday, everyone saying the chip shortage is getting better, it's subjective - many are saying it's going to be another year or (2) are the very minimum. Toyota just announced it's having to cut production targets again.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Then they are one of very few out there that does have them, and chances of being MSRP is even less. If your that dead set on it then go get one, but you’ll be back. It’s just a Jeep wanna be and will never be a Jeep.
I have no desire to buy a bronco...

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
What was your build?
Unlimited 2.0, granite crystal, leather, cold weather, alpine sound, SOT. I have all standard parts pretty sure it's not the SOT holding up since iv seen builds with SOT already built.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Unlimited 2.0, granite crystal, leather, cold weather, alpine sound, SOT. I have all standard parts pretty sure it's not the SOT holding up since iv seen builds with SOT already built.
I would say it is the SOT as we have only seen a small handful of those built while hard and soft tops get built all day and night. The SOT looks to be a big hold up for many people.

ie2special

First Name
Ingrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe and a 2022 4xe on the way
I would say it is the SOT as we have only seen a small handful of those built while hard and soft tops get built all day and night. The SOT looks to be a big hold up for many people.
it was on the 2021 models too. I ordered it on my 2022 anyway. It’s built.
Sponsored