Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Deleted member 59498

Sorry for posting so much just having some Arrogant Bastard Ale and bored waiting :LOL:
Sponsored

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
That is weird because even in Alaska I got the following, maybe all 3 are on the train smoking some ganja!:

Thanks9:47:03 AM
Mathew

Thank you for waiting Scott. The Jeep is built and in the ship stage with a current ETA window of 02/15/2022 - 02/21/2022 to reach the dealer. If you do not hear from the dealer by the 21st of February, I'd recommend contacting them for further assistance.
Oh nice! See even if they told me your ETA is in June atleast I have some dang information. It’s almost like they put on my window sticker don’t tell this chick her Eta, let her go a lil crazy.

Deleted member 59498

Oh nice! See even if they told me your ETA is in June atleast I have some dang information. It’s almost like they put on my window sticker don’t tell this chick her Eta, let her go a lil crazy.

Yep is nonsense for you, I mean the biggest market in the USA probably with no ETA and I never expected an ETA to my place which takes rail-ship-truck.

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

They’re playing me. Did you get an ETA from your dealer as well?
Yes he said on rail and by end of February. But had to check myself!

Edit: He didn't give me the date, but then they told me to expect 6 months on ordering 11/27

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic si coupe, 2017 honda civic EXLHB,
Yeah I’ve heard both stories honestly. After taking it home yesterday, then airing down from 42 to 37…, the tires felt great. Not loud, responsive, cornered well etc.
Yes tires on you rig are excellent tires, probably underrated, I will be happy with either.

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's the most recent update from today on my order

Vin: 116XXX
Ordered: 11/02/2021
Build Started: 1/11
Build finished, pending inspection: 1/13
Final inspection complete, awaiting shipping, no ETA: 1/17
Dealer ETA provided: 1/18
1642523996073.png

@kimmiet17 , have you heard anything from your order? Did you get a dealer ETA also?
Interesting I ordered a Willy's echodiesl on 11/12 and have Vin 116*** also in Ca called RT today at Tuttle Click still in D.

Sponsored

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered JLUR4XE VIN 117038 on 11/03 and still in D where it has been for two months. There has to be a reason that some of my local dealers have them available to sell and mine was a sold order. Please elaborate if you can.
One thing that does go in order is Vin assignments, my confirmed order was placed on 11/12 my Vin is 116***. Your confirmed order must have actually been placed around the 11/13- 11/14 date with Vin 117*** Seems some dealers hold order placement for several days??

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone in California order from Gupton in Tennessee? They just quoted me 6% below invoice, I have it in writing. I have a 22 on order and about to cancel it, get my refundable deposit back and go through Gupton. Curious to know what else besides the doc fee I’d have to think about ie tax, registration for ca, and I’ve heard I’d have to weigh the vehicle before I can register it. Is this a smart idea? I’m very excited to get my wrangler (ordered 10/10/21) but I have the patience of 1000 Buddhas and could wait another 3 to 4 months if it means saving $5800.
Check with Rob at Tuttle click in It Irvine.

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

I got Alexander on JC today! He is sweet to interact with :). Though there is no progress with my order :(

JeepChat.PNG
Lol, the dude is a legend, and I'm pretty sure everyone tells him the same thing. He was the first agent to give me my VIN (I was super excited), and I told him the almost the exact same thing you said. Call it fluke maybe? But yea, he is the bearer of good news, even when it's not.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Yeah they stopped production starting in 2022. Guess they wanted parts and chips for better sellers like new Wagoneer and Wranglers. Hell with the patriot make over I am not even sure where the Cherokee belongs in the line up! Almost as expensive as the GC.
I herd rumors that Stallantis might make EVs out of the Belvidere IL plant. IL is supposedly offering incentives to retool to build electric vehicles in Belvidere.

This is a direct quote from a news article. "The Jeep Cherokee’s U.S. sales plummeted 72% in the third quarter of 2021 compared to the same period in 2020."
Sponsored