Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

mksalvini

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Firecracker Red Sahara
I just checked the tuttle click dealership website and they already have a 2022 on the lot for sale. How in the world did they get their order before you? :mad:
Jeep has to send dealership orders out, or they are missing sales. The people that special order are just a handful of sales to them, and Jeep is in this to make money.

The dealership I ordered from has 7 in transit, 1 on lot, and 3 being built. Mine is scheduled to arrive by Feb 1 if that really means anything.
Sponsored

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Jeep has to send dealership orders out, or they are missing sales. The people that special order are just a handful of sales to them, and Jeep is in this to make money.

The dealership I ordered from has 7 in transit, 1 on lot, and 3 being built. Mine is scheduled to arrive by Feb 1 if that really means anything.
Makes sense. There is 1 on lot. I double checked to make sure it wasn’t mine. Lol. I think Andy is saying because mine was built early on they could of shipped it with the dealer orders. Instead it’s just sitting around for almost a month.

Dubois Jeeps

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Corolla

Actually with chip shortage jeep is only building customers orders, which is keeping them more then busy, the jeeps I see on the lot (22) are canceled orders or dealerships ordering with other names, dealerships are getting penalized for that crap!!!!

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
There are 1200 22 Wranglers and a bunch more 4XE's within 300 Miles of zip code 1001 which is in LA somewhere why would anyone order one. you should be able to find one close It's a Jeep You'll change it anyway. Had I known I would have waited to find one on a lot but I thought ordering would get what I wanted faster, SILLY ME. This has been a total joke that Jeeps ordered 2 months after mine are being delivered and I'm still in scheduling and probably looking at 2 more months. My wife wanted something different and were told it was special order only on the Tuscadero and now there showing up on dealer lots everywhere, come on.

Sponsored

ie2special

First Name
Ingrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe and a 2022 4xe on the way
There are 1200 22 Wranglers and a bunch more 4XE's within 300 Miles of zip code 1001 which is in LA somewhere why would anyone order one. you should be able to find one close It's a Jeep You'll change it anyway. Had I known I would have waited to find one on a lot but I thought ordering would get what I wanted faster, SILLY ME. This has been a total joke that Jeeps ordered 2 months after mine are being delivered and I'm still in scheduling and probably looking at 2 more months. My wife wanted something different and were told it was special order only on the Tuscadero and now there showing up on dealer lots everywhere, come on.
When did you order? Tuscadero came open in September so it hasn't been around long. It is off the ordering now. I ordered a Jeep in September and got it in Novemeber. My Tusacadero ordered black Friday and just finished building.

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When did you order? Tuscadero came open in September so it hasn't been around long. It is off the ordering now. I ordered a Jeep in September and got it in Novemeber. My Tusacadero ordered black Friday and just finished building.
Ordered 10/11 2 days after ordering opened for 22's loaded Rubicon 4XE without safety group

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
Last night while bored I checked the inventory of almost all the dealerships in the surrounding area to see what they had in-stock and arriving soon. A few had Sahara Altitudes either in stock or with window stickers that have VINs way after mine, and have the same options or similar options. So it's back to guessing why certain orders are getting built and others are not. If I find one spec'd exactly the same as my order I'll probably just buy it & cancel my order at this point.

I went to a dealer to see the JL’s their website showed was on the lot and available for sale. I get there and there is nothing to test drive. Sales person said they list vehicles that are being built but not here in order to generate interest and to get people down to the dealership. Once a customer arrives then they can talk about placing an order or try to sell them something else.

Per sales person: Easiest way to know the truth is to look at the picture Of the Jeep. If it is not showing our store in background then it’s just a stock photo And not actually here.

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a lot of Jeeps in one area must have been a long train

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1642626090838

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went to a dealer to see the JL’s their website showed was on the lot and available for sale. I get there and there is nothing to test drive. Sales person said they list vehicles that are being built but not here in order to generate interest and to get people down to the dealership. Once a customer arrives then they can talk about placing an order or try to sell them something else.

Per sales person: Easiest way to know the truth is to look at the picture Of the Jeep. If it is not showing our store in background then it’s just a stock photo And not actually here.
But granted some say being built but lots say in transit and have window stickers and they list vins. I looked some up and they are legit. So they just get you in to do the old bait and switch?

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
If somebody was really smart they would start a Wrangler only dealership a stones throw from the factory then there would be no delivery issues and you could order your Jeep from them and have a day or 2 later. You would make a lot of $$$$$$$$$$
But we would still not be happy for the $1595 destination charge.
Sponsored