Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

JEEPmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys 2dr
A few had Sahara Altitudes either in stock or with window stickers that have VINs way after mine, and have the same options or similar options. So it's back to guessing why certain orders are getting built and others are not.
My dealer has a handful of 22s on the lot, but all with earlier VIN #s than mine. There's no way I'll find one on a lot anywhere with similar options so I just have to wait it out. Hopefully the price protection won't be an issue. As of the 17th it's $1520 more expensive.
Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
My dealer has a handful of 22s on the lot, but all with earlier VIN #s than mine. There's no way I'll find one on a lot anywhere with similar options so I just have to wait it out. Hopefully the price protection won't be an issue. As of the 17th it's $1520 more expensive.
i was almost considering picking up a rubicon they have on the lot but all the ones they have have the sky one touch top which I do not want. Will just wait it out

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
Jeep sure doesn't pay their web developers!

Wait what they increased it on you?

Sure did hardtop, cold weather, led ...
I think it all increased. My original MSRP is suppose to be 55.7 but sticker shows 58.5.

Dealer will honor original price though luckily

Deleted member 59498

I think it all increased. My original MSRP is suppose to be 55.7 but sticker shows 58.5.

Dealer will honor original price though luckily

Oh ok cool will take back my very important angry face emo.

My sticker still shows original so crossing fingers without calling dealer! :)

joelskirsch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Occupation
Digital Marketing
Welp. Loaner time here we go! Rams are nice though!
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 218EE3FE-3E9E-4079-B8ED-A30395189CB2

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Where did the prices go up? I looked at that link that someone put up with the pricing I couldn't find anywhere that was increases in pricing
There was a new Jan 2022 Order Guide put out yesterday with the new prices. Pretty substantial price increases.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
If I’m correct the build sheet only populates online when your Jeep is about to begin production but if you got hit with a D regress you’ve peen pulled from the line/rescheduled so it makes sense that the build sheet got pulled too
Build sheet populates when build in nearing completion or is currently in production, not before.

How long does it take to get a window sticker, I've been in the "released for shipping" with a dealer ETA given by Jeep chat since yesterday but still do not have a window sticker found.
Once it's released and fully inspected you should have one, but it may be delayed by 24 hours or so. Try the Chrysler link others have mentioned, that one shows up before the Jeep one.

TYREMAN

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
My 10/11 vin 102265 is in KZS which means it in transit looks like the October orders are moving along
My Oct 19 order...vin # 112902 was issued a ETA of Jan 20th to Feb 1st...build sheet 2 weeks ago...window sticker last Friday

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
Crytostickers appears to be working again. Got our build sheet today!

DChi11in

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 10 WRX Sti, 00 Camaro Z28
Crypto still shows last update of 1/13/22 for me, but my dealer just reached out and said mine is in transit and should be in either today or tomorrow! No sticker yet...

Sponsored

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
If somebody was really smart they would start a Wrangler only dealership a stones throw from the factory then there would be no delivery issues and you could order your Jeep from them and have a day or 2 later. You would make a lot of $$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: DB2

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
If somebody was really smart they would start a Wrangler only dealership a stones throw from the factory then there would be no delivery issues and you could order your Jeep from them and have a day or 2 later. You would make a lot of $$$$$$$$$$
One can pick up their new Corvette at the Corvette Museum, which is right across the street from the factory. The delivery still has to be scheduled out well in advance, and they only make 188 Corvettes per day vs ~500 Wranglers per day. Trying to deliver that many vehicles in one location would be a nightmare.