Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
Mike told me that my price was guaranteed not to go up. Hopefully they stick to that.
I hope so but the bottom of the POC says:
“Note: This is not an invoice. The prices and equipment shown on this priced order confirmation are tentative and subject to change or correction without prior notice. No claims against the content listed or prices quoted will be accepted. Refer to the vehicle invoice for final vehicle content and pricing. Orders are accepted only when the vehicle is shipped by the factory.”

xHypex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Wrangler Sahara
Cryptostickers won’t update you until your actual Jeep is built.
Yes, I know that, so without getting an update from the dealer I was just interested to see what that actually means; for both build/ship date and the sticker being live.

Knowing automotive builds are JIT having parts available must mean days to a week or so out..... then the long transportation wait.

coolking

First Name
Sharat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
How are people getting estimated shipping dates when theirs hasn’t even been built yet? Mine has been built for a week and a half now and still has no estimated shipping date.
That a good question. As I mentioned its just an estimate given by Sales person, just to cool off the customer/s. I keep my figures crossed though.

Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
How are people getting estimated shipping dates when theirs hasn’t even been built yet? Mine has been built for a week and a half now and still has no estimated shipping date.
It might make a difference truck vs. rail. Gupton is close enough to ship it by truck, and I have a 2-week shipping window (which may or may not turn out to be accurate, but the ship-by date was spot on).

AugustWest

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 White JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
I am cancelling my order with my local dealer tomorrow and want to go to Gupton. Anyone that has experience with Gupton have a referral for a particular sales person to ask for when I call?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I am cancelling my order with my local dealer tomorrow and want to go to Gupton. Anyone that has experience with Gupton have a referral for a particular sales person to ask for when I call?
Did your original dealer lock in your price? Check prices. Prices went up substantially yesterday (Jan, 17 2022).

Ask for the owner Dan at Gupton. Good luck.

Sponsored

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
I know at some manufactures aka. GM if you have an order in the system and the price goes up and you don't cross model years, you are price protected. With this said, my Rubicon XR build that has been pending since the end of October - e.g. Status "D", has gone up close to $1750 if I calculate all my options. I'm surprised the 1 Touch Roof didn't increase and the XR Package. But the Safety, Advanced Safety, LED Lighting package, Leather Seats, etc. all had increases.

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
So with the updated prices as of yesterday, anyone have advice in what I should expect when I go to pick up mine in the next (hopefully) few days? It was built and shipped before the prices changed yesterday but hasn’t been received by the dealer yet from the rail yard. Will the dealer hold to the old price since the online window sticker doesn’t reflect the new one?
Your price (aka the price Jeep is going to charge your dealer) is set when the window sticker is generated. In addition, most dealers will lock the price you agreed to at the time of order, anyway, even if yours hadn't been built yet. Particularly if you paid a deposit with the order.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Bummer! I just did jeep chat again and they said mine is in transit to my dealer! This group has been such a lifesaver! The girl I ordered my jeep from got a different job and I got pushed to another girl who has been completely unhelpful. I asked her for an update on Saturday and she still hasn't gotten back to me so since then I've been able to find the build sheet, window sticker and find out that it is in transit from JC. I wish I wouldn't have to pay whatever her commission is because she certainly has not earned it. 🙄

She was built on the 17th, Betty White's 100th Birthday, I think she shall be named Betty.

Awww, that's cool, I don't know what we are naming ours yet... Sucks that your salesman left... My salesman almost took another job, but he promised that he would travel back (1.5 hours) the day it arrives to make sure we are well taken care of. Fortunately he didn't take the other job and he got promoted to Floor Manager at our local Jeep dealership.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
It's PINK. 😂 I've always loved Betty and am a huge animal advocate also. This new wrangler is likely going to transport some wildlife and exotic animals and of course my dogs. 😁
Did you get a 2 door or 4 door? My wife got the Tuscadero 2 Door Rubicon pretty well loaded. But the dog is not allowed in hers, we call it the Princess Jeep. LOL

AugustWest

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 White JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
Did your original dealer lock in your price? Check prices. Prices went up substantially yesterday (Jan, 17 2022).

Ask for the owner Dan at Gupton. Good luck.
Where did the prices go up? I looked at that link that someone put up with the pricing I couldn't find anywhere that was increases in pricing
Sponsored