Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

coolking

First Name
Sharat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
****Update on Jeep Build****

Ordered 23 Oct 2021
Willys
Hydro Blue
Automatic
Soft Top
Grab Handles
Plastic Door Sill Guards
Cargo Tub Liner

Seems pretty simple and easy right?

I've heard nothing. JC says still in gathering Parts stage. My dealer seems clueless.

Anyone else ordered in October and has gotten no answers?
My order 10/20. 4XE Hydro Blue, Cold Weth, Adv saf, Tow pack. Per my dealer and Jeep chat its in D1 and estimated ship date is 1/21. My dealer says realistically he excepts it by Feb6th. Figures crossed.
Sponsored

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
My order 10/20. 4XE Hydro Blue, Cold Weth, Adv saf, Tow pack. Per my dealer and Jeep chat its in D1 and estimated ship date is 1/21. My dealer says realistically he excepts it by Feb6th. Figures crossed.
How are people getting estimated shipping dates when theirs hasn’t even been built yet? Mine has been built for a week and a half now and still has no estimated shipping date.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
How are people getting estimated shipping dates when theirs hasn’t even been built yet? Mine has been built for a week and a half now and still has no estimated shipping date.
I don’t get it either. They told me I wouldn’t be able to get the eta until it’s at a rail yard.
Same here....they said they put it in storage, and it is awaiting transportation. lol
Ugh! Idk what’s worse. Waiting on the build or waiting on the shipping. It sucks. Well atleast we can save up for mods.

Sponsored

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ugh! Idk what’s worse. Waiting on the build or waiting on the shipping. It sucks. Well atleast we can save up for mods.
Waiting for the shipping is worse because all I can do is imagine her out there in a sad parking lot covered in snow, cold and all alone. 😂

Last edited:

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone in California order from Gupton in Tennessee? They just quoted me 6% below invoice, I have it in writing. I have a 22 on order and about to cancel it, get my refundable deposit back and go through Gupton. Curious to know what else besides the doc fee I’d have to think about ie tax, registration for ca, and I’ve heard I’d have to weigh the vehicle before I can register it. Is this a smart idea? I’m very excited to get my wrangler (ordered 10/10/21) but I have the patience of 1000 Buddhas and could wait another 3 to 4 months if it means saving $5800.
Gupton is as straight forward as you can get. IDK about California fees, but Gupton’s only other fees are $499 doc and $7.50 for the 30 day temp tag. That’s all. I don’t think there is a better deal anywhere. Tread lightly will give you another 1% off at Gupton as well.

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
I
I don’t get it either. They told me I wouldn’t be able to get the eta until it’s at a rail yard.

I's like to try waiting for shipping because waiting for build sucks no movement in 14 weeks

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
Anyone in California order from Gupton in Tennessee? They just quoted me 6% below invoice, I have it in writing. I have a 22 on order and about to cancel it, get my refundable deposit back and go through Gupton. Curious to know what else besides the doc fee I’d have to think about ie tax, registration for ca, and I’ve heard I’d have to weigh the vehicle before I can register it. Is this a smart idea? I’m very excited to get my wrangler (ordered 10/10/21) but I have the patience of 1000 Buddhas and could wait another 3 to 4 months if it means saving $5800.
Why don’t you look at Peterson in Nampa, Idaho? Seems a lot closer to you and I think they’re pretty close in discount based on what I’ve read others post on the dealers under invoice thread.

xHypex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Wrangler Sahara
My Jeepchat update for today was similar to others, so at least there's movement on builds....
Thank you for your patience. The vehicle order is about to enter assembly! All parts are now gathered. The ETA has yet to be established. Glad I was able to get that update to you, please do keep in touch with us or your dealer for the latest.

Ordered 11/8, so I am interested to see when cryptostickers shows anything.

Sponsored

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
My Jeepchat update for today was similar to others, so at least there's movement on builds....
Thank you for your patience. The vehicle order is about to enter assembly! All parts are now gathered. The ETA has yet to be established. Glad I was able to get that update to you, please do keep in touch with us or your dealer for the latest.

I got the same message from JC today too. So then I reached out to my dealer who confirmed I'm D1 with a scheduled build date (they call it "ship date") of 02/03. Contact your dealer for the build date.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel

Cryptostickers won’t update you until your actual Jeep is built.

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
So with the updated prices as of yesterday, anyone have advice in what I should expect when I go to pick up mine in the next (hopefully) few days? It was built and shipped before the prices changed yesterday but hasn’t been received by the dealer yet from the rail yard. Will the dealer hold to the old price since the online window sticker doesn’t reflect the new one?

apeemay

First Name
April
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JK Unlimited
So with the updated prices as of yesterday, anyone have advice in what I should expect when I go to pick up mine in the next (hopefully) few days? It was built and shipped before the prices changed yesterday but hasn’t been received by the dealer yet from the rail yard. Will the dealer hold to the old price since the online window sticker doesn’t reflect the new one?
What price changes are you talking about? đŸ€”

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mike told me that my price was guaranteed not to go up. Hopefully they stick to that.
Sponsored