Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Philo Beddoe

First Name
Philo Beddoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1
****Update on Jeep Build****

Ordered 23 Oct 2021
Willys
Hydro Blue
Automatic
Soft Top
Grab Handles
Plastic Door Sill Guards
Cargo Tub Liner

Seems pretty simple and easy right?

I've heard nothing. JC says still in gathering Parts stage. My dealer seems clueless.

Anyone else ordered in October and has gotten no answers?

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
Got a nice surprise today from our escalation advisor. Our Jeep is in ā€œJBā€ status getting a few up fits. All depends on how many other vehicles are in front of ours before we know ship date! This is awesome because the last update was it wouldnt start building until 01/21.

Getting closer!!! Hang in there everyone it will be worth it!!!

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 JK ā€˜22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller

Ordered 23 Oct 2021
Willys
Hydro Blue
Automatic
Soft Top
Grab Handles
Plastic Door Sill Guards
Cargo Tub Liner

I've heard nothing. JC says still in gathering Parts stage. My dealer seems clueless.

Yea I ordered 10/12. Willys HydroBlue 6MT 8.4 Screen premium top. Chat says my parts were still being scheduled with no build date in sight. I asked the chat rep if there was an allocation issue holding the build up or something and she said I was sequenced for build. How can I be both sequenced for build but still gathering/scheduling the parts? Calling my dealer again tomorrow, I havenā€™t been able to get a response from them in a week.

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Have been waiting for progress on a 2022 Willy's ordered 11/22 but went ahead and ordered a JLUR 4xe Friday. I know my wait will only be longer but will be worth it to have the Jeep that I really want for my first Jeep.
I did the same. Go with something you want, which is why I factory ordered, especially since these vehicles aren't cheap.

Sponsored

DLovitt

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Thought it would be interesting to start a thread tracking the beginning of Actual 22 wrangler deliveries. Tell us your order date and vin. Tell us where you are in production. Definitly let us know when it is delivered. And yes WE WANT PICTURES.
Ordered a 22 Sahara 4xe on 10/23. Last 6 of VIN 109732. VON 51747036. Dealer said today it is D status.

Things to note: build includes Cold Weather, Advanced Safety, and Tow packages.

Ordered from Grogans in Toledo...practically down the road from the plant.

Was told end of December that due to wire harness shortage they cut shifts at Toledo plant and were (at that time) only building Gladiators.

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Yea I ordered 10/12. Willys HydroBlue 6MT 8.4 Screen premium top. Chat says my parts were still being scheduled with no build date in sight. I asked the chat rep if there was an allocation issue holding the build up or something and she said I was sequenced for build. How can I be both sequenced for build but still gathering/scheduling the parts? Calling my dealer again tomorrow, I havenā€™t been able to get a response from them in a week.
My JLUR sounds close to both of your builds, Hydro Blue, 3.6, 6mt 4.88's

Ordered 11/29 last I knew in D

Regards,
Jim

apeemay

First Name
April
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JK Unlimited
I got my build sheet last week, but still no window sticker... It went to final inspection the day I got the build sheet, and apparently it is still in final inspection as of today. :(

On Saturday my dealer said the estimated ship date was 1/18, but today it's still in final inspection with no estimated ship date...
Bummer! I just did jeep chat again and they said mine is in transit to my dealer! This group has been such a lifesaver! The girl I ordered my jeep from got a different job and I got pushed to another girl who has been completely unhelpful. I asked her for an update on Saturday and she still hasn't gotten back to me so since then I've been able to find the build sheet, window sticker and find out that it is in transit from JC. I wish I wouldn't have to pay whatever her commission is because she certainly has not earned it. šŸ™„

She was built on the 17th, Betty White's 100th Birthday, I think she shall be named Betty.

coolking

First Name
Sharat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
You're in D1. You'll probably be built over the weekend. "Ship date" is more like "build date". The build sheet will probably show up on the 21st or 22nd, with the window sticker a day or two later.
That sounds super nice:handsinair::please:

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered

Ordered 23 Oct 2021
Willys
Hydro Blue
Automatic
Soft Top
Grab Handles
Plastic Door Sill Guards
Cargo Tub Liner

10/11 101417 still in DE TENTION, They must be watching and Punishing me! 14 weeks yesterday!

Sponsored

Jeepx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 Wrangler / ā€˜20 Wrangler / ā€˜22 Wrangler 4xe
VIN: 13108
Sahara 4xe - Safety, Hardtop, Headliner, Weather

Ordered 11/2
Received VIN 11/3
Update: Received estimated build date of 1/31 (fingers crossed!)

Last edited:

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Bummer! I just did jeep chat again and they said mine is in transit to my dealer! This group has been such a lifesaver! The girl I ordered my jeep from got a different job and I got pushed to another girl who has been completely unhelpful. I asked her for an update on Saturday and she still hasn't gotten back to me so since then I've been able to find the build sheet, window sticker and find out that it is in transit from JC. I wish I wouldn't have to pay whatever her commission is because she certainly has not earned it. šŸ™„

She was built on the 17th, Betty White's 100th Birthday, I think she shall be named Betty.
If that Jeep is White, spot on!

Lightfoot

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tie Fighter, horse n buggy, smart car
Anyone in California order from Gupton in Tennessee? They just quoted me 6% below invoice, I have it in writing. I have a 22 on order and about to cancel it, get my refundable deposit back and go through Gupton. Curious to know what else besides the doc fee Iā€™d have to think about ie tax, registration for ca, and Iā€™ve heard Iā€™d have to weigh the vehicle before I can register it. Is this a smart idea? Iā€™m very excited to get my wrangler (ordered 10/10/21) but I have the patience of 1000 Buddhas and could wait another 3 to 4 months if it means saving $5800.

hsracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR JL Sport (Sold); 2022 JLU Sport S ordered
Anyone in California order from Gupton in Tennessee? They just quoted me 6% below invoice, I have it in writing. I have a 22 on order and about to cancel it, get my refundable deposit back and go through Gupton. Curious to know what else besides the doc fee Iā€™d have to think about ie tax, registration for ca, and Iā€™ve heard Iā€™d have to weigh the vehicle before I can register it. Is this a smart idea? Iā€™m very excited to get my wrangler (ordered 10/10/21) but I have the patience of 1000 Buddhas and could wait another 3 to 4 months if it means saving $5800.
I've bought two jeeps out of state over the last couple of years. My current purchase is en route to Gupton now. CA DMV has a calculator to figure out registration and tax. You do have to get it smogged, but not weighed.

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Here's the most recent update from today on my order

Vin: 116XXX
Ordered: 11/02/2021
Build Started: 1/11
Build finished, pending inspection: 1/13
Final inspection complete, awaiting shipping, no ETA: 1/17
Dealer ETA provided: 1/18
1642523996073.png

@kimmiet17 , have you heard anything from your order? Did you get a dealer ETA also?
How can the date be from 2-13 to 2-9? Doh!
Sponsored