Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

dahacker

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TSX, RDX, 97 Miata, 22 JLUS
There's got to be some model selection contributing as well. My dealer has 5 Wranglers ordered well after mine already with build sheets (1 Sport S & 4 Rubicon). We've seen next to no Altitudes show up with build sheets or window stickers.
Dealer inventory shows 94 Altitudes within 250 miles of central Maryland in Build, On Lot, or in Transit.

Local.Done

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Union Elevator Mechanic
Sadly, 8-12 weeks is actually the end of February, so if you get yours by then you're right in the expected window. Production started on Dec 16 ... end of Feb is ~10 weeks later.
I was told 8-12 weeks from the day I ordered so I was definitely misinformed and I'm still in D status as of yesterday's chat with Jeep which in my eyes means I haven't even left the starting gate.

Shockatron

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 , mustang
That would be cool, I told my dealer not to prep mine, I want all the stickers, vin 102265, ordered 10/11, with a ship date of 1/18!!!!
Very strange. I ordered 11/20 122069 was my number. Built 12/23 pick up 12/30 . Sahara 4xe premium soft top. Cold weather package. Dealer only about 12 miles from factory. Good luck to you and all waiting

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
From what my dealer said, the shipping after build can be somewhat frustrating. He's telling me they do not come by rail car like most other vehicles. The vehicles go into a black hole of sorts as they sit waiting for a car carrier to come and pick them up.
It all depends on how far away from Toledo you are: a couple hours and it'll by truck, farther out and it's train, then holding yard, then truck to dealer.

For reference my '21 sat for almost 2 weeks around 7 miles away from my house in the holding lot waiting for a truck to deliver to the dealer 15 miles away. I could see it from the road, but couldn't get it.

Sponsored

TampaDiesel

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
Me too, but mine isn't built!
Checked with the dealer and they gave me a Feb 03 build date, so maybe ordering from a hi-vol dealer is the key? Doesn't help with shipping it from the factory though.....I had heard FCA is having issues getting railcars and of course the trucker situation

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
Just got word from the dealer, my car is in paint stage :)
You called it a car. Your rig (or truck) is now moved back to D status. Sorry, those are the rules. 🤥

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
ordered a week before and still in D status. I refuse to believe its parts - it has to be Dealer allocation.
If Jeep knows there are many wranglers going to same state in US (for example to Texas) and one order is going to Montana I doubt they will build the Montana Jeep just so it sits in parking lot or rail yard waiting until rail car gets full. Even if Montana Jeep was ordered before the other Jeeps.

Way more variables that we never consider as consumers.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
XR package is done by a vendor
The only part of the XR to be done by vendor would be maybe tire carrier and wheel well lips and Maybe tail light extensions. All the rest is the front diff and chassis which would be done on the line.