Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

schulah

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Seem folks with Advance Safety group is held back due to chip shortage (read it here in forums). Not sure how much true it is? Mine 10/20 vin 106647 with Advance Safety group still is D. With cryptostickers.net down or not working(last update date show 1/13), for me its like living in caves and hunting in pitch dark.

Any one here with Advance Safety group and confirm ship date?
Picked up my ‘22 JLUR with Advanced Safety last week. It seems for every rumored option causing a delay, there’s someone who has a rig with it that’s progressed through production.

You’ll drive yourself nuts trying to figure out the rhyme or reason behind the production order. Hang in there, though…it’ll be worth the wait!
Sponsored

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
Ordered 10/19, delivered to the dealer on 1/12, went to pick it up on 1/15 but found a paint issue on a rear fender. Dealer is addressing the paint issue so we didn't get to bring it home yet. Hoping to get to go back and get it this week. Salesperson said ours and one other 2022 Wrangler was delivered at the same time, but they were the first 2022s they received.

20220114_134831.jpg
20220114_134837.jpg
That is beautiful. Treat her nice

J2K66

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
I ordered on 12/18, a month ago. My vin is 150897, so it appears 20K+ have been ordered in just a month (and with holidays in there too!)
I ordered on 12/17 with a VIN of 150386... so it'll be interesting to see how closely they're built. JLUR XR, Safety, Advanced Safety, Cold Weather, Tow, LED.

dahacker

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TSX, RDX, 97 Miata, 22 JLUS
Bored waiting for my December order....

Based on reports here, approximate VIN serial ranges by order month:

October: 1-12999
November: 13000-25499
December: 25500-58000

Total build sheets available based on querying Jeep's webselfservice:

VINS 1-10000: 3460
VINS 10001-20000: 2878
VINS 20001-30000: 3552
October: VINS 1-12999: 4321
November: VINS 13000-25499: 3734
December: Query Not Performed

October/November total build sheets breakdown by engine:

V8: 489
2.0: 3127
3.6: 3307
Diesel: 163
4XE: 969

It is starting to be crystal clear that order date is a fairly low factor in determining when your vehicle will be built in the initial factory build cycle. Based on the wide variety of December orders that are already being built ahead of October/November orders, I don't think certain packages (the parts availability theory) other than maybe engines are being given high or low priority. I'm only guessing here...that dealer allocation per month may be the primary deciding factor.

Sponsored

Hoverr

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU. 2022 Jeep JLU Eco Diesel ordered.
Seem folks with Advance Safety group is held back due to chip shortage (read it here in forums). Not sure how much true it is? Mine 10/20 vin 106647 with Advance Safety group still is D. With cryptostickers.net down or not working(last update date show 1/13), for me its like living in caves and hunting in pitch dark.

Any one here with Advance Safety group and confirm ship date?
My salesmen Rob from Tuttle-Click told me that the Advanced Safety package was holding up my build. JLUR Deisel ordered 11/15/21 VIN117746.:(

rainmaker86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sprt, 22 JLURD (On Order)
My salesmen Rob from Tuttle-Click told me that the Advanced Safety package was holding up my build. JLUR Deisel ordered 11/15/21 VIN117746.:(
I have advanced safety and im D1 and scheduled for ship date(build) 1/20 also JLURD as dahacker said above i think it has more to do with allocation/region.

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm honestly going to make an educational guess that it's allocation and not specific parts as well. Looking at the leasehackr forums, there is no rhyme or reason there as well. It really does seem the bigger dealers, Chapman, Gupton arent rolling Jeeps in like they were last year. Every other post was a Gupton order coming through. Checking the 2022 Gupton thread, not much movement on the '22's like before.

Angiepr

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Hi. Any update ? Have they started production ? Did you get your Jeep ?
My baby is built and awaiting transportation. JC could not give me any transportation details. According to my dealer/salesperson it could be here around end of January…they have not received shipping info .

Sponsored

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Anyone know what equipment this might be?
I have XR, convenience, cold weather packages.

Update from JC

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. At this time we can suggest checking back end of week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!
XR package is done by a vendor

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
So my Build Sheet populated today! I ordered 10/30/21 - that means she's built, right??

AND I just checked and there is a window sticker available, too! THINGS ARE HAPPENING!! :rock:

I got my build sheet last week, but still no window sticker... It went to final inspection the day I got the build sheet, and apparently it is still in final inspection as of today. :(

On Saturday my dealer said the estimated ship date was 1/18, but today it's still in final inspection with no estimated ship date...

mgiglio

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
My baby is built and awaiting transportation. JC could not give me any transportation details. According to my dealer/salesperson it could be here around end of January…they have not received shipping info .
From what my dealer said, the shipping after build can be somewhat frustrating. He's telling me they do not come by rail car like most other vehicles. The vehicles go into a black hole of sorts as they sit waiting for a car carrier to come and pick them up.
Sponsored