Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Ordered: 10/25/21 got VIN following week and have been sitting in D status ever since with no end in site. Was told 8-12 weeks by dealer. I'll be lucky if I see it by end of February. Located in NYC
Sadly, 8-12 weeks is actually the end of February, so if you get yours by then you're right in the expected window. Production started on Dec 16 ... end of Feb is ~10 weeks later.
Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
My order was 10/14 …. My dealer told me 20-24 weeks which puts it in February to beginning of March.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Well I just checked the affiliate program website, and the wrangler is not listed as an eligible vehicle. At least not for me.
I called FCA Affiliate also and was told incorrectly it was only for the 4xe Wrangler. The customer service rep was WRONG. I picked up my 2022 JLR last Friday and the Affiliate control number I had worked for my 3.6 JLR. I got another 1% below invoice. Another forum dealer confirmed this also.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Yes thanks for grabbing the text I couldn't grab it at the time. At this point I haven't been emailed anything like this for either 750 or 1750. I have to admit, hearing one for 1750 was surprising to me.
The email that I received had the same exclusions but had an incentive of $2,000.

Rjstevens

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara (on order)
I called FCA Affiliate also and was told incorrectly it was only for the 4xe Wrangler. The customer service rep was WRONG. I picked up my 2022 JLR last Friday and the Affiliate control number I had worked. I got another 1% below invoice. Another forum dealer confirmed this also.
I talked to the dealership today. They said my 1% below invoice tread lightly rebate would not work. They said because I was already at 4% below invoice.:(

mksalvini

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Firecracker Red Sahara
My dealer is in Cary and they said they don't take Tread Lightly, I was calling to find out because I'm sure I'm at least 30 days out, and if I were going to sign up, it should be now. I just don't want to get to delivery time and then they're all "Ohhh sure we take TL!".
I went to jeep in cary today, they told me wrangler is not part of the affiliate program.

Sponsored

coolking

First Name
Sharat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Seem folks with Advance Safety group is held back due to chip shortage (read it here in forums). Not sure how much true it is? Mine 10/20 vin 106647 with Advance Safety group still is D. With cryptostickers.net down or not working(last update date show 1/13), for me its like living in caves and hunting in pitch dark.

Any one here with Advance Safety group and confirm ship date?

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Anyone know what equipment this might be?
I have XR, convenience, cold weather packages.

Update from JC

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. At this time we can suggest checking back end of week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!

Deleted member 59498

XR Package is installed after assembly plant from what I understand.

Deleted member 35398

Seem folks with Advance Safety group is held back due to chip shortage (read it here in forums). Not sure how much true it is? Mine 10/20 vin 106647 with Advance Safety group still is D. With cryptostickers.net down or not working(last update date show 1/13), for me its like living in caves and hunting in pitch dark.

Any one here with Advance Safety group and confirm ship date?
I don't believe that's true. My Rubicon has the Advanced Safety Group and it has shipped. But then again I've heard EVERYTHING you read on the internet is true.................so I'm not sure what to think.
Sponsored