Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

jmc2999

First Name
JoJo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
Yes. Find another dealer. When you create your affiliate account you can search dealers & it also tells you how many vehicles they’ve sold under the affiliate program.

It’s always best to keep up-to-date on the current incentives Jeep is offering (Jeep.com) at the time you take delivery because those should be passed on to you as well.
Tough to find another dealer as I put in an order with them Dec 7th at 9% off MSRP
Sponsored

diesel2022

First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150
jeep wheel2.jpeg

I love these gun metal wheels with the black bead locks that are rolling out on the XR. Now I wish I would have ordered it. Anyone know where I can order them?
Try allmoparparts.com part number 68508686aa

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Tough to find another dealer as I put in an order with them Dec 7th at 9% off MSRP
If your deal is better then what you would get with affiliate pricing, then you should stay with it.

Sponsored

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Turns out my dealer will not let me apply the rebate even if available upon delivery due to the (high risk of chargebacks the dealers are facing) am I getting BS'd?
If your deal is already better than 1% under invoice, it isn't bs. Stellantis has been auditing dealers and charging them back for using affiliate beyond that amount. Some dealers are still willing to take the risk and some aren't. It's a legitimate risk for them though.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Turns out my dealer will not let me apply the rebate even if available upon delivery due to the (high risk of chargebacks the dealers are facing) am I getting BS'd?
Yes and No.

Some dealers are certainly getting audited by FCA and getting charged back. Those dealers did not follow the very strict guidelines to the letter set by FCA. One of those high volume dealers is on this forum. They were reported to have been charged-back $250K. As a result they are not accepting Affiliate anymore.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If your deal is already better than 1% under invoice, it isn't bs. Stellantis has been auditing dealers and charging them back for using affiliate beyond that amount. Some dealers are still willing to take the risk and some aren't. It's a legitimate risk for them though.
I have a feeling more dealers might refuse Affiliate in the future?

mksalvini

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Firecracker Red Sahara
I now have an affiliate code and a 1750 incentive I received last week. I will be checking with my dealer to make sure they will be applied to my msrp order due in the next 2 weeks. Otherwise I will be starting over

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
I have a feeling more dealers might refuse Affiliate in the future?
There have been quite a few dealers that weren't audited that are already saying no because of the dealers that have been. I'm surprised anyone is still accepting it on deals past 1% under.

Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
I now have an affiliate code and a 1750 incentive I received last week. I will be checking with my dealer to make sure they will be applied to my msrp order due in the next 2 weeks. Otherwise I will be starting over
1750 or 750? I saw another post where someone got mailed from Jeep Brand for 750. I'm still hoping I receive that email as well.

TYREMAN

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Order Date Oct.19 Vin # 112902 '22 Rubicon 2.0L Automatic...Hard Top...
Received Build Sheet from Crypto Jan 13th and Dealer called on Jan 14th to advise they received ship date of Jan 14th.
Dealer called today and advised ETA of Jan 20th - Feb 1 !! Checked for Sticker and it popped up today...Jeep Chat confirmed ETA...This seems to be happening !!!!!

Attachments

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1750 or 750? I saw another post where someone got mailed from Jeep Brand for 750. I'm still hoping I receive that email as well.
It's definitely worth looking into. I would be kind of surprised if they had incentives for the 2022 Wrangler considering the shortages and they just started production a few weeks ago.

Those direct marketing incentives are regional. Sometimes they exclude certain models. The Wrangler has been excluded before. It's always worth it to check if you qualify for any additional incentives at delivery. All the dealer needs is your last name and zip-code to check.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
Order Date Oct.19 Vin # 112902 '22 Rubicon 2.0L Automatic...Hard Top...
Received Build Sheet from Crypto Jan 13th and Dealer called on Jan 14th to advise they received ship date of Jan 14th.
Dealer called today and advised ETA of Jan 20th - Feb 1 !! Checked for Sticker and it popped up today...Jeep Chat confirmed ETA...This seems to be happening !!!!!
Jeep chat today said my build and inspection is complete and currently awaiting shipping with no ETA. No window sticker yet so hopefully it pops up within next few days
Sponsored