Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

MtgGuy99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Not sure if a reason has been posted previously but I noticed CS hasn't updated anything since the 13th, is it possible production has shut down or is it just the site thats down?
Sponsored

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Not sure if a reason has been posted previously but I noticed CS hasn't updated anything since the 13th, is it possible production has shut down or is it just the site thats down?
People have been getting build stickers direct from the jeep.com inquiry in the meantime, so seems to be a crypto issue

AugustWest

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 White JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
A friendly reminder for future owners waiting. The FCA Affiliate program included the 2021 Wrangler until Oct 1, 2021. The Wrangler was removed from the program on Oct 1, 2021. The 2022 Wrangler was reinstated into the Affiliate program sometime in early Jan 2022. That means you still might be able to take advantage of the program and additional savings even though you made a deal when it was not valid. Every dealer is different. Prior to making my deal Ed Martin agreed to let me use any additional marketing incentives that might show up as long as they were active the day I took actual delivery. It's worth checking with your dealer to see if they would accept the Affiliate incentive whenever you take delivery. Many forum members donated to Tread Lightly to gain access to the Affiliate program. You do have to be a member of Tread Lightly for 30 days to qualify so plan for that. Hope this saves someone some cash.
Thanks for the info. I just signed up, so either I’m going to get the discount or because I signed up my Jeep will end up arriving sooner. It’s a win win!

stealth1178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl wrangler2dr sport
i love this forum i am a lifelong wrangler guy. ordered a 2022 wrangler 2door willy sport base no power windows locks just hardtop auto v6 october 16th still in scheduling stage waiting for parts to be gathered the more i thought about it made more sense for me to order a 2022 willys 2 door loaded with auto v6 hardtop 8.4 radio and safety group this way i get the led lights and taillamps from the from the factory here is what is weird i ordered the new jeep jan. 5th and i am already sequenced order for production is that a good sign? i guess the plantdoes not want to build base 2 door wranglers right now

jmc2999

First Name
JoJo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
Thanks for the info. I just signed up, so either I’m going to get the discount or because I signed up my Jeep will end up arriving sooner. It’s a win win!
Can you post how to sign up for affiliate by donating to tread lightly? Is there a donation minimum?

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Can you post how to sign up for affiliate by donating to tread lightly? Is there a donation minimum?
It is a $100 donation/membership to Tread Lightly to get the FCA Affiliate benefit.

Or you can check if your employer is one of hundreds who qualify for free. This list was last updated in 2018 so there probably are some changes. Or type in your company name on the website. You can also contact FCA Affiliate directly and ask if your company is included.

https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf

https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/

prodogs

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe
HA Sahara - Cold Weather, Safety Group, Tow Package, White Body, Gray Interior
  • Ordered 11/2
  • Built 1/4
  • In Transit
  • Expected Delivery 1/21
  • Destination Atlanta, GA - Mall of Georiga Jeep
So far Mike from Mall of Georgia Jeep has been pretty accurate with his timing.

I have cold weather on my 11/2 order and it is built and has been in inspection for the past 2 days.

Mrlimelight

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door
Finally after 3 days of bugging them for pictures I finally got some. Not the best but at least I know it's really there, it looks like a Matchbox car in the pics. lol That should be the one and only time it ever sees snow! 🥶 Now the wait begins for the transporter.:facepalm:

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg
Where were the pictures taken?

Sponsored

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
I ordered the Hothead Headliners and WeatherTechs also. Let us know how you like the Headliners when you get your Jeep. Ordered
12/8
I already have a set with the sound assassin in my 19 JLUR I like them and thinking of getting some stuff to line the rear wheel wells

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
It's funny how few posts there are during the weekend
With tomorrow being a federal holiday too, I reckon it'll be a couple days before the tracking software is back up and running.
Sponsored