Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic si coupe, 2017 honda civic EXLHB,
So, several people have posted images of their window stickers, but I'm confused: it's been reported that the customer's name is printed on the sticker, but none of the images posted show a customer's name - does cryptostickers just provide "generic" stickers?
Good question was wondering the same
Sponsored

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
Well good luck man. That sucks. I hope someone makes it right.
I am driving a new Ram until the new order arrives, they took money off of my new order, and claim it has been expedited. They had me a vin, and full order print out in less than 40 minutes (the time it took me to drive out there, and confront them.) I am at the point where if there is no progress 1 month in, I am going to lose my mind, and just let my attorney handle it. It is just a car, but since I ordered, one of my bucket list cars has increased 10k. It is just a frustration, and hopefully it all works out.

Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
I got an ETA of 1/24-2/04. That sounds too unrealistic. I am in TN.
ETA or ship date? Depending on what you ordered, it can go from D1 to done in one or a couple of days.

kirp18

First Name
Kiran Purushoth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX, Chevy Camaro
ETA or ship date? Depending on what you ordered, it can go from D1 to done in one or a couple of days.
JC provided 1/24-2/04 as the delivery date. The vehicle is built and waiting to be shipped.

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
Picked it up yesterday morning! Yes, Tread Lightly was valid for 2022 Wranglers. I got another 1% under invoice which was a nice bonus. Hopefully yours gets built soon!
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. C5735350-2905-4095-8529-A0B65681720B
Very nice! Happy for you! I contacted Jeep Chat and they said still waiting for all parts to be available to build mine. It gives me more time to save up, so trying to be patient. Enjoy your ride!

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Very nice! Happy for you! I contacted Jeep Chat and they said still waiting for all parts to be available to build mine. It gives me more time to save up, so trying to be patient. Enjoy your ride!
I suspect parts will show up one day and a huge group of Altitudes will be built. The good news is your Wrangler will not have to travel far after it is built. You should get it within a week once it is actually built and in shipping.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good question was wondering the same
Crypto does not show names. The name of the buyer who ordered will be on the paper window sticker that is on the Wrangler. The name will appear over the EPA info.

Scorpinox

First Name
Mays
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Unlimited; 2021 Gladiator
Me too ! ordered Oct 19th...vin # 112902. Dealer said they had ship date of Jan 14th BUT crypto did not provide the Build Sheet until Jan 13th and I have not received the Window Sticker yet...at this point, it will be when it is...
At least you know yours is being built! I don’t have anything and as of yesterday JC said it’s still waiting to be sequenced. Sigh

Oneman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Sport
Not my 2022 Firecracker Red Willys Sport that is in transit, rather a shot from about 30 years ago of my Wrangler and my dad’s Willys on the old family farm in upstate NY. That’s Dad in my avatar. A lifelong mechanic (born one, I believe), he was in Europe for nearly 4 years during WWII assembling army vehicles of all types prior to D-Day and continuing throughout the campaign, building them up from crates and then doing repairs in the field of operations. I decided on the Willys in his honor.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 9381C0E0-1F4D-4EEA-9C4C-DC6EF5DA0862

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A friendly reminder for future owners waiting. The FCA Affiliate program included the 2021 Wrangler until Oct 1, 2021. The Wrangler was removed from the program on Oct 1, 2021. The 2022 Wrangler was reinstated into the Affiliate program sometime in early Jan 2022. That means you still might be able to take advantage of the program and additional savings even though you made a deal when it was not valid. Every dealer is different. Prior to making my deal Ed Martin agreed to let me use any additional marketing incentives that might show up as long as they were active the day I took actual delivery. It's worth checking with your dealer to see if they would accept the Affiliate incentive whenever you take delivery. Many forum members donated to Tread Lightly to gain access to the Affiliate program. You do have to be a member of Tread Lightly for 30 days to qualify so plan for that. Hope this saves someone some cash.
Sponsored