Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Im starting to wonder if there is some sort of bug in scheduling software that is not taking October orders as every time i come back to forums so other jamoke is getting their Nov/Dec order built or delivered. ( I am happy for them) NOT REALLY
Starting to think the same as well... I'm early november order and I'm seeing november/december orders going in and some people reciecving them already but damn I want mine bad and think its not fair for ealier orders than me too...
Sponsored

Johnonb

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Recon
Order date 11/30/2021
VON 52419xxx
VIN 126xxx
Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Dealer says 2 week of February for delivery.

Update-
12/13/21 D1 status- in build queue
1/9/22 JB status- shipped to body vendor
1/12/22 KZS status- shipping to dealer

So it shouldn’t be too much longer!!

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
Order date 11/30/2021
VON 52419xxx
VIN 126xxx
Rubicon Xtreme Recon

Update-

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/diss1MXzXlA8o" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Order date 11/30/2021
VON 52419xxx
VIN 126xxx
Rubicon Xtreme Recon

Update-

What the heck... where'd you order from? I ordered from Gupton 11/11/21 VIN 16109 still in gathering parts "D" status. Rubicon XR

Sponsored

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im starting to wonder if there is some sort of bug in scheduling software that is not taking October orders as every time i come back to forums so other jamoke is getting their Nov/Dec order built or delivered. ( I am happy for them) NOT REALLY
I do find it odd that ordering opened up on 10/8 and I think I have seen only a few from October. We ordered 10/30, VIN 112400 and still in D status. I'm almost wondering if its more dealer related than anything? Say Gupton is in the back of the line so the smaller dealers can get their cars and make some $$$? Curious to know the algorithm.

diesel2022

First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150
I do find it odd that ordering opened up on 10/8 and I think I have seen only a few from October. We ordered 10/30, VIN 112400 and still in D status. I'm almost wondering if its more dealer related than anything? Say Gupton is in the back of the line so the smaller dealers can get their cars and make some $$$? Curious to know the algorithm.
ORDER 10/17 RUBICON DIESEL Loaded stuck in D status

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Man it is SSOOOO hard to be happy for all of you November December order dates I really want to be, but my October order still sitting in D is killing me and I have major FOMO!!
I know EXACTLY how you feel still in De tention

Mccorm67

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara
I know that there is no rhyme or reason to the order of builds, but once in the build process, is there a "typical" timeframe for how long it takes to move through each of the sub-steps within the build? I check 1 week ago and was still awaiting sequencing, then today received build sheet and JC said it was "built and passed inspection".
Update: Monday received build sheet and vehicle was at body vendor, no ETA. Checked with JC today and it's "in the shipping stage" with an ETA window of 19-Jan - 28-Jan. No window sticker yet but I'm cautiously optimistic. Assuming window sticker shows up, how certain can I be about that shipping window? From my short time on this forum I'm prepared to not believe anything until the dealer calls and says he is looking at it. OR, once I have an ETA, has that mostly been accurate in the majority of cases?

Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
What are the bigger ticket features on the Altitude that differentiates from the regular Sahara? Just curious, as I am seeing Altitude stickers posted here at almost 60k, when my Sahara came in at just about 40k.
Body-colored hard top standard, hard top headliner standard, leather seats standard, gloss black accents & wheels.

On the Sahara Altitude if you select dual-top group you get the standard body-colored hard top plus the premium twill soft top, whereas on the Sahara you'd get the black hard top and premium twill soft top. Other than that, optioned identically, they'd be priced the same.

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Agree, October is cursed! Ordered 10/14 VIN 102831, Sting Grey ecodiesel Altitude.... between the diesel and the altitude package I feel like I'm in for a long wait! No change in status, still D....
Willys JLU 6MT ordered 10/12 VIN: 102467 also D status. nothing on my order that isn't already rolling off the line.

Mccorm67

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara
Body-colored hard top standard, hard top headliner standard, leather seats standard, gloss black accents & wheels.

On the Sahara Altitude if you select dual-top group you get the standard body-colored hard top plus the premium twill soft top, whereas on the Sahara you'd get the black hard top and premium twill soft top. Other than that, optioned identically, they'd be priced the same.
Not for me, but love all of the Luxe touches, premium twill, quilted seats, fine Corinthian leather (with Ricardo Montalban accent) lol

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
Ordered mine 11/09 JLU Rubicon XR 3.6 Dual Top Group.
Nice. I wonder if the production depends on various states ? I’m in Los Angeles and not many order the diesel and a lot of the base 6 cyl and 2L turbo

placed my order and deposit in November and a week later I had the vin and still no production date. They keep telling me it’s waiting for parts ?
And on the order sheet. Under the transmission it’s written (order Germany ) maybe it’s because of the shipping from Germany for the HD trans mated to the diesel. I Dono.
Sponsored