Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

CSharp

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel
I tried one more time @kimmiet17 to get my sticker before bed and BAM! Window sticker was there just like Alexander said it was! LOL

Just saying Woo Hoo that guy is good luck!

Screenshot 2022-01-12 210606.jpg
Congrats man! Can't wait to see pics when she shows up! I'm genuinely happy and jealous at the same time, lol...
Sponsored

jmc2999

First Name
JoJo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
I have no issue with the 4xe pretty cool actually. Just not good for my region, also the rebate is a bit confusing but it seems you get a really good deal if you lease, it comes right off the top at signing instead of tax time? As always anything to do with tax rebate is never clear cut.
Correct comes right off the top of the lease and goes to the Tax credit goes to the lease company. That 7500 just comes as a lease rebate for you

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Correct comes right off the top of the lease
It does if you lease through ccap. Not all banks do it that way though. Usbank, for example, just inflates the residual value, which screws you if you try to sell or buy out the lease to keep it.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Acquiring parts as I wait. Side step sliders for my short wife. Looking at bumper options that won’t interfere with the front trail camera. the Rugged Ridge Venator looks like it tuck the grille guard up tight.
ordered Oct 14 and Still in D …

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 50F2931D-2FD9-4BF2-A1DD-008194E8D431

Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Man it is SSOOOO hard to be happy for all of you November December order dates I really want to be, but my October order still sitting in D is killing me and I have major FOMO!!
I hear yah buddy.

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man it is SSOOOO hard to be happy for all of you November December order dates I really want to be, but my October order still sitting in D is killing me and I have major FOMO!!
Same...I don't know why we are not seeing many October orders

Last edited:

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
I have no issue with the 4xe pretty cool actually. Just not good for my region, also the rebate is a bit confusing but it seems you get a really good deal if you lease, it comes right off the top at signing instead of tax time? As always anything to do with tax rebate is never clear cut.
It's extremely clear cut. If you lease directly through Chrysler (Jeep), they simply take $7500 off your lease. No paperwork, no tax changes involved at all.

Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Acquiring parts as I wait. Side step sliders for my short wife. Looking at bumper options that won’t interfere with the front trail camera. the Rugged Ridge Venator looks like it tuck the grille guard up tight.
ordered Oct 14 and Still in D …

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 50F2931D-2FD9-4BF2-A1DD-008194E8D431
That one looks awesome! linky?

jeffg0499

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jk
This moring JC told me mine was built and waiting for installation of additional equipment. No idea what that could be. JC has no shipping date. My build sheet says 1/14. could this be true??? 2022 sport s ecodiesel ordered 11/24