Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
Our jeep went in to the shipping stage on 12/30 and was delivered to my dealer on 1/10 fyi.
Congrats on the quick delivery. It's likely yours arrived to your dealer via truck from the plant. Most likely, @TampaDiesel 's unit will be put on rail to be transferred to truck in Winston-Salem then driving to Florida.

@TampaDiesel , I'm in Winston Salem and my dealer told me 2-4 weeks estimated delivery from the factory shipping date. YMMV.

Sponsored

Kansas JL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon ( sold). 2022 392 XR Tuscadero
My dealer texted me this am said my Jeep is at the mopar body vendor now, and should hopefully ship in a few days! getting excited ( but the wait continues)

2022 392 XR Tuscadero
SOT
all options ( except all weather floor mats)

vin 100366
order 10/4

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Hey guys, my build is in the shipping stage right now...should I expect 4-6 weeks for delivery?
I would say closer to 3 or 4 weeks provided nothing weird happens.

As someone else said, don't get too excited because their delivery was only 10 days: they are in Ohio, the same state the Wrangler is produced so it went via truck.

Think about that for a second: it took 10 days to go from built to delivered IN THE SAME STATE. A state I can drive through in a matter of hours. You'll be a few weeks from release for delivery, just trying to keep your expectations in check, sorry!!!

Really?AJeep?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Fusion, '97 F-150, '07 Cummins, '22 JLR
Ordered 12/1, still stuck in "gathering parts", think I'll be waiting for a while....

4.88's - thinking this is a constraint
small dealer with lots of orders - dealer allocation gets me here
hard top headliner - according to the forum this will cause me to never get built 😱

Sponsored

Muches

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Here was my General Manager explanation of deposit and cancelling.

"I know the manufacturer has made it very detrimental to the dealership if they order a car and the person they ordered it for is not the one it gets sold too. When the inventory crisis hit lots of dealers put in fake sold order to try to acquire additional inventory and it cause big problems. Now if a dealer sells a sold order to a different customer more than a couple times the manufacturer puts us on restriction and we cannot place sold order for 90 days and with so many people placing sold orders now days it can be a huge penalty for that dealer. I can say only because of the repercussions I do try to make it difficult for the customer to back out. Not cause we want to force a customer but because of how bad it can hurt the store and the staff."
I received the same response from two different GMs as well.

NOIDEAWIAM

First Name
NICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22JLU 392 XR, 21 Charger Hellcat Redeye
I received the same response from two different GMs as well.
This is the same where I work. Part of it is because the manufacturer pushes off stock orders to fill the sold orders. This is done when the demand out-runs the supply or when any stock orders are pushed off for sold ones. There is typically a lot of paperwork that needs filled out when someone backs out of a custom order along with penalties from the manufacturer. Keep in mind, these dealers are licensed to sell and service that particular brand. It is not Jeep that sells it to you, it is the dealership. Having a non-refundable down payment helps the dealership with the costs associated with said paperwork, fines by the manufacturer or any other costs that are incurred with a lost "retail sold" order. Each dealership has to justify why the order wasn't sold to the original customer per the licensing agreement for selling their brands products. This being said, the amount for non-refundable is either negotiable with the dealer or has a minimum. If a 5K deposit is required by that dealer, walk away. $500-$1000 usually covers these costs. Also, look at anything that you signed. If it says "non-refundable" and you signed it AND they signed it, it is considered a legal contract. If you signed something that just said it was a down payment, it is refundable.

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Thanks. I hope you (and everyone else) get yours soon, the wait is to stressful. lol

I wonder if Jeep Chat will miss all of us? 🤔 Maybe we should still check in after delivery?
ASK THEM WHERE YOUR JEEP IS 6 MONTHS LATER, PROBABLY TELL YOU IT'S IN D STATUS AWAITING PARTS..HA

TampaDiesel

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Rail deliver is always slower. Logistics are kind of crazy now with driver shortages also. Saying that Tampa is a large market, a lot of Wranglers go down there. Anything can happen but I would still bet you get it sooner than 4-6 weeks. Your best bet is to check with JC or your dealer.
Dealer said - They released it from the plant today and scheduled it for pickup. Once it officially leaves, they will give us an ETA window
Sponsored