Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Ignore my post above! I spoke too soon. I jinxed myself!! šŸ˜«I just herd production was/is down for 2 days due to a paint shop break down. I am still in D1. Bummer!
The jinx is OVER! The line is back up and my JLR is being built as I type! I hear it might actually be on it's way to the shipper by this afternoon! :handsinair:

I ordered on 11/19/21.
2022 production started 12/16/21
My JLR built 1/8/22
Estimated shipping was/is 1/11/22
Sponsored

Last edited:

Surfin3591

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride , 2022 Rubicon XR (on order)
The jinx is OVER! The line is back up and my JLR is being built as I type! I hear it might actually be on it's way to the shipper by this afternoon! :handsinair:

I ordered on 11/19/21.
Production started 12/16/21
Nick, who gave you the latest info on your Jeep being built? I am 2 weeks behind you from an ordering standpoint from Ed Martin. I havenā€™t checked with them but rather just watching Crypto (no build sheet still) and Jeep Chat (same ole gathering parts). Hoping I get scooped up soon if they are building by regions.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Nick, who gave you the latest info on your Jeep being built? I am 2 weeks behind you from an ordering standpoint from Ed Martin. I havenā€™t checked with them but rather just watching Crypto (no build sheet still) and Jeep Chat (same ole gathering parts). Hoping I get scooped up soon if they are building by regions.
I will PM you.

Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
God I hope they start making some diesels. I heard a rumor the paint line was down for repairs for 2 days. Its almost like Jeep said "here...here are 4 engine choices, but choose wisely....we cater to the larger base".
Itā€™s not unusual for car manufacturers to produce vehicles in specific batches. When new Corvettes are released, generally the higher optioned cars are produced first. Like someone mentioned earlier in this thread it doesnā€™t appear many Altitudes are showing on crypto stickers. I would concur as I have a Sahara Altitude on order and havenā€™t moved from D status yet some posters who ordered a full month after me have already received their ā€˜22.

Kiki392

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubi 392, Ducati Streetfighter V4, BMW M850
Occupation
Finance Manager
It seems like all we have been getting at my dealership are Sahara's.

c7j6y1

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUD "Bender" '22 Silverado RST "Reaper"
Occupation
Emergency vehicle technician.
Huge news! I'm in E Status - Framing

Ordered 10/18/21
VON 51686694
VIN 1C4JJXFM4NW106315

JLUR Diesel
All electronic options
Towing
Steel bumper group
Red, painted top
Do you have a build sheet yet?

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Do you have a build sheet yet?
Build sheet will not show until the vehicle is actually built. Then the sticker will show when it is released by the plant for shipping. E status can sometimes take up to 2 days, then after that it goes relatively quick until it gets to the shipping stage, then all bets are off.

Sponsored

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
I did not know that jeep chat doesn't provide Information to canadians. I talked to JC 4 times and 3 out of 4 times they told me I had all parts gathered and waiting to be built. The 4th time I talked to them which was yesterday, the representative told me due to canadian privacy laws we cannot give information. So I explained to them iv been getting information from representaties about the status for last few weeks and now all of a sudden you cannot? and all they can say was sorry. So I'm lost there. Then crypto said the car is built, so I decided to email my dealer and he said I'm in D status. My hopes were very high last week and then now just brought back to reality lol. At this point it's only necessary to speak to my dealer and that's it. All other options doesn't seem to be realistic. Ordered 10/14 still in D status šŸ˜Ŗ

jeffg0499

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jk
where can i find these cryptostickers. ??

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR

TampaDiesel

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score