Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
Anyone with order(s) in October and still in D status? I am getting little disappointed seeing December orders being shipped now . ( Lucky for you folks .. nothing against you, wondering if there is any rhyme or reason here). Wondering if skyone touch is to blame???
I ordered 10/14 2021 (now 22) unlimted sahara- led group, cold weather group, leather, sky one touch roof. Recieved my vin from dealer in the middle of December and was in D status. Talked to jeep chat few days and said parts are gathered and should be be built soon. That's what they say, could still be weeks away. When wad it you heard you were in D status ?
Sponsored

Beach Bum 89

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiat Spider
I ordered half doors. Ordered 11/2. My sticker emailed 1/1. According to my dealer, it’s at the rail yard/distribution center just waiting on a truck to the dealership. Should have any day now
Forgot to put
Ordered Willys Sport 2 door soft top

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
Well, I have a Rubicon Unlimited (Diesel) with all options, save for a three piece freedom top instead of the one-touch, and I am still in D1. I've been in D1 since late November. JC noted I should check back next week.

fullytorqued

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon XR, 2020 Tesla 3, 2013 Prius C
How does one tell their status like D, D1 etc? I'm on cryptostickers but don't see that designation. (JLU Rubi XR ordered 10/8, JC said I'm queued for assembly but no update yet on CS)

Sponsored

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
How does one tell their status like D, D1 etc? I'm on cryptostickers but don't see that designation. (JLU Rubi XR ordered 10/8, JC said I'm queued for assembly but no update yet on CS)
"gathering parts" translates to D. "Parts gathered/ scheduled for production" is D1. JC won't give you the specific letter code only the dealer can give you that but that is the translation. my understanding as far as CS goes the build sheet becomes available once your jeep hits the line and the window sticker is available once its finished and ready to ship.

Kolin

First Name
Kolin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kolintoney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
That is D status. D1 is scheduled to build with all parts gathered. You will not see a build sheet until it's actually most of the way through the build.
What would "Firm schedule assigned" mean? Am I actually D1?

This makes me feel like I'm learning a new language 😄

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR

SPOONERR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JULR XR(On Order 11/11), 2020 GLC 63S
Word on the street is the SOT is the hold up for a lot of orders. I forget which FB group it was, but a factory worker said they are slim to none there for builds. Not sure how true, but it seems legit
Sigh.......guess mines not getting built anytime soon then. Still in D status. Ordered 11/11 with SOT and XR

Sponsored

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sigh.......guess mines not getting built anytime soon then. Still in D status. Ordered 11/11 with SOT and XR
I actually just went through all the crypto builds and didn't find a single one with SOT. Most were body colored or black hard tops. Might have missed some, but none showed up on my search. :(

SPOONERR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JULR XR(On Order 11/11), 2020 GLC 63S
I’m officially in framing and I have a SOT top. Ordered 10/20
At lease they have some of the SOT roofs to fulfill the OCT orders. Just need to wait until all the orders before me gets filled.

RER

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Anyone with order(s) in October and still in D status? I am getting little disappointed seeing December orders being shipped now . ( Lucky for you folks .. nothing against you, wondering if there is any rhyme or reason here). Wondering if skyone touch is to blame???

Ya, 10/05... been bouncing between D & D1 for the past five weeks!