Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

failsafe306

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2.0
Build Thread
Link
I have suggested factory deliveries to Jeep. Like the Museum Delivery Corvette offers. Make Toledo a tourist destination. Build a Willys/Jeep/Wrangler museum that highlights the historical significance of the Willys/Wrangler. Have a diner or drive-in that offers Americana inspired meals. Have a gift shop with Jeep clothing and accessories. Sell and install Mopar parts on site. Most auto shows have a obstacle course that showcase Jeep capabilities. People line up for hours to ride it and have memories burned into their minds about how cool and capable Jeeps are. Many of those folks inspire to own one after that experience. Imagine what a longer road course would be like? Have a off road course at the museum that highlights the Wranglers off road capabilities. Something that has water-crossings, dirt, sand, rocks, etc. Maybe recreate portions of iconic trails like the Rubicon. Kid and adults would want JEEP products after that. Most importantly make the Toledo factory-museum a badge worthy destination. Someplace owners can take a special factory or museum delivery.
I agree, that would be fun and cool to have the option as a consumer to do, but looking at it from a FCA standpoint, why spend all that money promoting a product that has no problem selling itself?
Sponsored

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Anyone with order(s) in October and still in D status? I am getting little disappointed seeing December orders being shipped now . ( Lucky for you folks .. nothing against you, wondering if there is any rhyme or reason here). Wondering if skyone touch is to blame???
I can't remember where it's been discussed because there are so many "ordering and delivery" threads ... but yeah, very few SOT tops are being produced. Seeing some trickle through on Cryptostickers and a couple people her saying they've been put in production, but nowhere near representative of how popular that top option is. They're making lots of Rubicons and Saharas, all well-equipped except they have soft top or black hard top.

My order from early Nov with SOT still isn't in production either. Still don't regret it, because it's 100% the top I want. Just frustrating to keep waiting.

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
I ordered the half doors too for my '22 4XE Rubi. Anyone else order the half doors? I don't see much chatter on that. Those are built separately so I wouldn't think they would be a holdup.....

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Anyone with order(s) in October and still in D status? I am getting little disappointed seeing December orders being shipped now . ( Lucky for you folks .. nothing against you, wondering if there is any rhyme or reason here). Wondering if skyone touch is to blame???
Ordered 10/12 from Team Welsh in NJ Vin: 102467
HydroBlue Willys JLU 3.6MT
8.4 Touchscreen and Premium Sound
Premium Soft Top

Im still in D status "scheduling parts" I don't get it either. Ive seen vehicles go out with every option I have checked ordered after mine. I cannot imagine what is so special about mine that there's no parts available yet.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I agree, that would be fun and cool to have the option as a consumer to do, but looking at it from a FCA standpoint, why spend all that money promoting a product that has no problem selling itself?
A product that sells itself today does not mean it can sell itself tomorrow. Plus what's to say something like that would be a loss leader? It could very well be profitable. FCA would probably get help. I would think Toledo might be interested in more tax dollars. But that's for the bean counters to figure out. :LOL: It was just an idea.

Corvette charges for the National Corvette Museum Delivery. It is RC8 on the option list.

https://www.corvettemuseum.org/visit/delivery-programs/r8c-museum-delivery/

Sagaa18

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Anyone with order(s) in October and still in D status? I am getting little disappointed seeing December orders being shipped now . ( Lucky for you folks .. nothing against you, wondering if there is any rhyme or reason here). Wonderingo if skyone touch is to blame???
[/QUOTE

Sagaa18

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
We ordered a Rubicon 10/22 and as of this morning are still “gathering parts”. We ordered the SOT so that could be the hold up. We are in the Atlanta area but the shipping zone says Orlando.

lmp180psu

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda3 turbo hatch, 2013 F-150
Ordered 10/23 JLUR with SOT along with most packages including both safety packages. Still in D status.

chelsbr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara | Ordered 2022 Sahara 4XE
i ordered 10/18 and i'm still in D. i also ordered the sky one touch

Sponsored

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
I ordered a 4xeR on 11/30. The build sheet was found today. I'm surprised that 2022s are still saying that it is coming with a level 2 battery charger when clearly they ARE NOT... 😪

wranglernoob2019

First Name
GT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 19 Firecracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
I can't remember where it's been discussed because there are so many "ordering and delivery" threads ... but yeah, very few SOT tops are being produced. Seeing some trickle through on Cryptostickers and a couple people her saying they've been put in production, but nowhere near representative of how popular that top option is. They're making lots of Rubicons and Saharas, all well-equipped except they have soft top or black hard top.

My order from early Nov with SOT still isn't in production either. Still don't regret it, because it's 100% the top I want. Just frustrating to keep waiting.
True .. I will not have another top except SOT. Even bronco doesnt have it :CWL:

dcm80401

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe / 2023 JLUR 4xe
10/8 Rubicon 4xe with every major option and one touch. I went D D1 D D D.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Anyone also in the Shipping stage??? This wait is killing me!
I was just told from Gupton I am in KZLD status, which means delayed in shipping. Sounds like waiting for a truck driver based on details in the note from them. Ordered 10/11 JLUR. Sounds like unknown ETA at this point. At least it is built!

John

Beach Bum 89

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiat Spider
I ordered the half doors too for my '22 4XE Rubi. Anyone else order the half doors? I don't see much chatter on that. Those are built separately so I wouldn't think they would be a holdup.....
I ordered half doors. Ordered 11/2. My sticker emailed 1/1. According to my dealer, it’s at the rail yard/distribution center just waiting on a truck to the dealership. Should have any day now
Sponsored