Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

fullytorqued

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon XR, 2020 Tesla 3, 2013 Prius C
I ordered on 12/08 and JC informed me my Jeep had all parts are gathered and should be entering the production line soon. They told me this on 12/23 and then again same verbatim on 12/30.

I never figured Lakeland Jeep to be a high volume dealer compared to the Orlando area, but Mike seems to have figured it out. There wasn't a dealer anywhere around me that would touch any deal under MSRP.

KevinC
I ordered with Mike 10/8 and have the same info as you. All parts have been gathered and awaiting scheduling for assembly.
Sponsored

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
Lucky you. Order date 10/14 , I’ve had a VIN since 10/15 and have been in D status since 10/19. No ETA what so ever. Dealer told me 20-24 weeks.
Have you talked to jeep chat at all? I got my vin middle of December though.

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
Lucky you. Order date 10/14 , I’ve had a VIN since 10/15 and have been in D status since 10/19. No ETA what so ever. Dealer told me 20-24 weeks.
My vin # is 106291. If yours is before that - which I think that's how it goes? I don't really know what that number represents. But we should be around the same time frame.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
They are starting to trickle into Crypto again this morning. 7 or 8 new build sheets.

NO diesel yet besides a 2021.
i checked my diesel status last night with Jeep chat and still in D1. I don’t think the “estimated ship date” of 1/06 in my POC is going to happen lol

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
i checked my diesel status last night with Jeep chat and still in D1. I don’t think the “estimated ship date” of 1/06 in my POC is going to happen lol
If you have an estimated ship date of 1/6 then there is a good chance it will be built in the next couple of days. As I’m sure you have seen in other posts, the estimated ship date is generally when the build starts. My estimated ship date is 1/26, so I won’t be built until around the end of the month. (XR Rubicon).

fullytorqued

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon XR, 2020 Tesla 3, 2013 Prius C
Ordered 10/8, JLU Rubi XR with Sky top and safety extras; Jeep chat just told me parts are available and my 'jeep has been sequenced for build and should be assembled very soon' which is new info. Ready to get these 10k in after-market goodies out of my living room!

Deleted member 59498

I could swear that sometimes that ship date ends up being build date. Might just be over thinking it also! :LOL:

Jeep chat just tells me All parts gathered no eta. Never hear from my dealer they sleep all day I guess.

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
I've been D1 for a while now and each time I've reach out to my dealer, my estimated shipping date has been pushed back every time. My most recent estimated shipping date was 12/28. I'll wait until next week to get an update from my dealer.

Hercules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Longhorn, 2022 JLURD
Ordered 10/8, JLU Rubi XR with Sky top and safety extras; Jeep chat just told me parts are available and my 'jeep has been sequenced for build and should be assembled very soon' which is new info. Ready to get these 10k in after-market goodies out of my living room!
Random side question....will all JL parts work for all JLs no matter what manufacture year? In other words, I I bought aftermarket parts for a 2021 JL (bumper, suspensions, etc), they would still work on a 2022 JL, right?

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Random side question....will all JL parts work for all JLs no matter what manufacture year? In other words, I I bought aftermarket parts for a 2021 JL (bumper, suspensions, etc), they would still work on a 2022 JL, right?
I am no mechanic but I don't think anything changed that much from 21 to 22 besides some options.

Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Most parts are a direct fit, but no promises. As an example, for my 2021 I bought a tire carrier and during the install realized that they camera housing had been changed from the 2020-2021 year. I was able to temporarily make it work until the company was able to provide a new camera adaptor for the carrier to me which fixed it.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
I've been D1 for a while now and each time I've reach out to my dealer, my estimated shipping date has been pushed back every time. My most recent estimated shipping date was 12/28. I'll wait until next week to get an update from my dealer.
Looks like you’re right, I just checked in with my dealer on my order and my ship date got pushed from 1/06 to 1/10 🥲

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic si coupe, 2017 honda civic EXLHB,
And still no diesels.
Starting to think you are correct in that there is an issue with getting diesels. My Willy's Diesel has options but nothing that is not showing up on already built 22s. The only variable is the diesel and different German HD transmission. Was on JC this morning and still says Gathering parts 116946.

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Per Jeep chat, still in D1 status here - “all parts gathered for production”

JLUR-XR ordered 11/23

Not sure what’s more frustrating… waiting for a built order @ 11% below MSRP or trying to find an in-stock 2022 GLE 350 for the wife that’s not “already spoken for” per the MB dealers once they hear I have a factory control code for 12% off MSRP. Haha
Sponsored