Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Lightfoot

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tie Fighter, horse n buggy, smart car
I just saw a 2022 in my dealers inventory. I ordered mine oct 10, dealer said I’d have mine before the holiday. Still stuck in “parts gathered entering build soon”

almost at 90 days from ordering, no build sheet or ship date. Are they just randomly selecting orders? I knew it would be a wait but dang!

BarbC

First Name
Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I just saw a 2022 in my dealers inventory. I ordered mine oct 10, dealer said I’d have mine before the holiday. Still stuck in “parts gathered entering build soon”

almost at 90 days from ordering, no build sheet or ship date. Are they just randomly selecting orders? I knew it would be a wait but dang!
I wonder if my dual top is my hold up. I ordered towards the end of October and still in D status. So frustrating!! Was the one at your deal similar to your build?

Sponsored

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller

Im in the same boat except they haven't even gathered my parts. ordered 10/12. dealer originally told me 8 weeks and here we are at damn near 12. I'm upgrading from a 2 to a 4 door since we just had a baby. Hoping it will get here before I get sent halfway across the country at the end February for a work assignment.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Tell that to the people who ordered a 2021 and still haven’t gotten it…
All of the 2021s are built so they should get them soon.

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
All of the 2021s are built so they should get them soon.
I don't know that there all done 21's keep drooling through and a lot of folks that ordered them still haven't received them, bad enough waiting on a 22 can't imagine waiting for a 21 with 22's being delivered

Sponsored

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot
I wonder if my dual top is my hold up. I ordered towards the end of October and still in D status. So frustrating!! Was the one at your deal similar to your build?
I ordered the Dual Top as well. Keep me Informed.

deeseidel23

First Name
DeeDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Unlimited Sahara
I heard that they've built soft tops only thus far....figures since mine is a hard top! Ordered 10/11.

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot
I heard that they've built soft tops only thus far....figures since mine is a hard top! Ordered 10/11.
No, there have been lots of Hard Tops coming off the line as well. Crypto shows both kinds being built.

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Hi,

I also have a hardtop ordered, although I thought I had seen colored top builds getting done, maybe it's the black tops that are the holdup?

Regards,
Jim