Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Are any of your orders for the 2 door Wrangler or are they all for 4 doors? Our dealer wouldn’t let us order the 2 door Rubicon until 12/31
It’s a fully loaded model so wondering how many delays we will run in to waiting on chips.
Will have to drive the Wagoneer until it gets here, I guess.
Mine is a 2dr Rubicon and the only package I didn't get was the advanced safety group. Ordered on 10/25 and built on 12/23 awaiting shipping now. There's no reason your dealer should've delayed your order because it's a 2dr.

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot
I think my 12/18 order is probably too new to draw anything from. When I ordered he said he had 50 to 60 on order. So he does a lot of these.
WOW. yeah He didnt mention that to me.... Although I didnt ask. Good Info. Maybe the Florida Jeeps will be next.

diesel2022

First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150
WOW. yeah He didnt mention that to me.... Although I didnt ask. Good Info. Maybe the Florida Jeeps will be next.
Maybe the production line on the 2022 Rubicon 3.0L turbo Diesel will open soon , not seeing much movement on that line HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
10/14 order Granite Crystal dual top JLUR XR loaded. Still in D.

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
Anybody in the Central Florida area seen any movement? Ordered mine from Mike at Lakeland on 11/09.. Just curious if anybody else has any progress on their order? Mine is still D status waiting on parts to be scheduled. According to JC that is. 🤷‍♂️
I ordered on 12/08 and JC informed me my Jeep had all parts are gathered and should be entering the production line soon. They told me this on 12/23 and then again same verbatim on 12/30.

I never figured Lakeland Jeep to be a high volume dealer compared to the Orlando area, but Mike seems to have figured it out. There wasn't a dealer anywhere around me that would touch any deal under MSRP.

KevinC

RobP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Rubicon & '22 JLUR XR
I ordered on 12/08 and JC informed me my Jeep had all parts are gathered and should be entering the production line soon. They told me this on 12/23 and then again same verbatim on 12/30.

I never figured Lakeland Jeep to be a high volume dealer compared to the Orlando area, but Mike seems to have figured it out. There wasn't a dealer anywhere around me that would touch any deal under MSRP.

KevinC
Ordered mine from Mike on 12/14 and have received the same message from JC about parts are gathered and should be entering production soon.

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic si coupe, 2017 honda civic EXLHB,
Are any of your orders for the 2 door Wrangler or are they all for 4 doors? Our dealer wouldn’t let us order the 2 door Rubicon until 12/31
It’s a fully loaded model so wondering how many delays we will run in to waiting on chips.
Will have to drive the Wagoneer until it gets here, I guess.
FCA started taking orders for wranglers in October. Customer or custom orders take priority over dealer orders your dealer simply chose lot inventory over your order because they feel they can mark up inventory and to many good deals offered thru several dealers around us below invoice.

Sponsored

diesel2022

First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150

Mike is awesome. He gave us the best deal in this area. Awesome dealership, Lakeland Dodge!

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot

KevinC

Yeah Man... He was definitely able to get the best price I found in Florida. The dealers down in Miami were trying to rape me on the deposits ($5000 to order) and kept pestering me as I went through the build process. Mike was great to work with.... Laid back and was straight forward on the order.