Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
That directly contradicts the latest information from Stellantis: some plants will be shut down for part/all of January, but not Toledo & the Wrangler.
I read that also. It's possible she was looking at information for one of the other plants, but this is the response I got.

Lightfoot

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tie Fighter, horse n buggy, smart car
You guys aren't going to like this, I sure as hell don't.
1640612853312.png
You ever wonder if the people behind Jeep chat say stuff to mess with us just because they are tired of telling 100 people a day that “all parts have been gathered, and should be entering the build process shortly”? They know that would drive us nuts!!! I can assure you that no assembly line would be down for a month for a “break”.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
You ever wonder if the people behind Jeep chat say stuff to mess with us just because they are tired of telling 100 people a day that “all parts have been gathered, and should be entering the build process shortly”? They know that would drive us nuts!!! I can assure you that no assembly line would be down for a month for a “break”.
Seems like that's the answer they give out a lot and makes you wonder. I know they're going to be glad when mine's finally delivered and I'm not asking them "What's my order status"? lol Heck I think I've had every agent 2-3 times by now. Come to think of it they probably told me mines built and been shipped to storage is to wait for room on a rail car just to shut me up. :lipssealed:

jeffg0499

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jk
Thought it would be interesting to start a thread tracking the beginning of Actual 22 wrangler deliveries. Tell us your order date and vin. Tell us where you are in production. Definitly let us know when it is delivered. And yes WE WANT PICTURES.
11/24 von 52384036?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
That directly contradicts the latest information from Stellantis: some plants will be shut down for part/all of January, but not Toledo & the Wrangler.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/b...holiday-break-others-idle-january/8994895002/
They are running today and tomorrow and then closed until Jan 2, 2022.

Anyone with soft tops will be happy. Most of the current builds have been soft tops now. Over 90% recently built have been soft tops. Hopefully they start building hard tops when the return to work in Jan.

Last edited:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys aren't going to like this, I sure as hell don't.
1640612853312.png
I do not think the part about being closed through the end of Jan is accurate? They work today and tomorrow then close through Jan 2, 2022. Toledo is scheduled to start production again Jan 2, 2022.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had heard that they shut down operations tonight and don’t startup again until after the new year. Any truth to that?
They work today and tomorrow (Tues) then they shutdown and resume Jan 2, 2022.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
People really, really need to stop using Jeep Chat as a source of gathering information. It has proven to be useless at best, and misleading at worst.
I think a lot of the information and scheduling is pretty dynamic due to the shortages. Maybe slow information chain. What might be official and correct today might change suddenly tomorrow. And the most recent information takes a while to trickle down. It can change again by the time Jeep Chat reports.

Last edited:

AugustWest

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 White JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
They are running today and tomorrow and then closed until Jan 2, 2022.

Anyone with soft tops will be happy. Most of the current builds have been soft tops now. Over 90% recently built have been soft tops. Hopefully they start building hard tops when the return to work in Jan.
Where did you get the information about the soft tops?