Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

TyWILLYS

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Willys 6MT
Ordered 10/18 JLU WILLYS 102607. Been in D status since beginning of November. Fingers crossed she comes soon!
Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
If you don’t mind, what kind of deal did you get on your order?
Sure.
See his post here from Mike.
And the summary in this post shows the same fees I had on my order (and my post just below it describes further). Mine was 5% under invoice (before the fees) due to MSRP being $60k plus.

BRMets22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting 2022 JLUR 4xe Sting Gray
Received my email this morning from cryptostickers. All excited for a great Christmas surprise to see that come through when I then look at build sheet and window sticker. Color on both of them....Granite Crystal. Color I actually ordered and is on my order sheet from dealer? Sting-Gray! Now I have to call dealer when they're back open to see what happened. I do not want to delay my order if changing paint color is going to be an issue.

Anyone else experience something like this?

Deleted member 59498

Received my email this morning from cryptostickers. All excited for a great Christmas surprise to see that come through when I then look at build sheet and window sticker. Color on both of them....Granite Crystal. Color I actually ordered and is on my order sheet from dealer? Sting-Gray! Now I have to call dealer when they're back open to see what happened. I do not want to delay my order if changing paint color is going to be an issue.

Anyone else experience something like this?
Wow they blew that one! Hopefully typo or such, good luck.!

Would you still take if Granite? Nice looking color but still. If you have build sheet it is done.

BRMets22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow they blew that one! Hopefully typo or such, good luck.!

Would you still take if Granite? Nice looking color but still. If you have build sheet it is done.
I might consider it. But I've waited many years to finally get a Jeep and really wanted this color. Figured it wouldn't be an issue ordering it directly from dealer.

Sponsored

BRMets22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I might consider it. But I've waited many years to finally get a Jeep and really wanted this color. Figured it wouldn't be an issue ordering it directly from dealer.
Update: I assumed that because of email from crypto stickers that it would be same VIN. What they connected is a different jeep. That's a relief so I'll go back to waiting and look into Crypto Stickers after the holiday

Deleted member 59498

So from the looks of Crypto, there hasnt been a Single 2022 Diesel Wrangler past D or D1.

I wonder what the hold up is on those orders?

Yep been keeping an eye on it. Mine is still D1. Hopefully they have the engines already!

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
So from the looks of Crypto, there hasnt been a Single 2022 Diesel Wrangler past D or D1.

I wonder what the hold up is on those orders?
I'm not sure there are many diesels being tracked on Cryptostickers. Looking at orders that were updated in the last month, only 24 EcoDiesels show up, out of 535 total orders. So even for '21s, diesels were a small %.

Deleted member 59498

I'm not sure there are many diesels being tracked on Cryptostickers. Looking at orders that were updated in the last month, only 24 EcoDiesels show up, out of 535 total orders. So even for '21s, diesels were a small %.
Yeah they always have been the small % but not sure what that has to do with it. 3.6 is still the majority.

Sponsored

rainmaker86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sprt, 22 JLURD (On Order)
I wish there was a way to extract that data to apply some of my own filters. Does the member who created it still frequent the forum?
Sponsored