Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

OP
OP
Klong

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
Want to take a moment and thank everyone for their posts on this thread. Nice to see people excited about updates and read what they have ordered. Sad to see some not getting updates yet, but remember it’s still early in the 22 builds. Hate seeing people waiting so long on their 21s. I hope everyone takes delivery in a timely manner. Merry Christmas to all and don’t let bad updates or no updates ruin your holiday season.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Want to take a moment and thank everyone for their posts on this thread. Nice to see people excited about updates and read what they have ordered. Sad to see some not getting updates yet, but remember it’s still early in the 22 builds. Hate seeing people waiting so long on their 21s. I hope everyone takes delivery in a timely manner. Merry Christmas to all and don’t let bad updates or no updates ruin your holiday season.

And remember it could be worse....You could've ordered a Bronco. :CWL:

FreedomFur

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I confirmed this morning with Jeep chat that all parts for my 2022 Rubi JLU Sarge Green w. XR package, cold weather package, and aux/tow package have been gathered and that assembly is starting. They said they are starting with the frame assembly currently.

I placed my order on 11/19 with Chapman’s in Philly and received a VON same day, a VIN ending in 121526 a few days later.

They did not give an ETA on time to assemble. Any one have estimates?

mgiglio

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Just spoke with Jeep Chat. All my parts are gathered and they are waiting to start assembly. I was told by my dealer a build date of 1/17 so this seems to line up. I ordered on 11/1. Here is my build...
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. CaptureBUILD1.JPG

Sponsored

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Mine is still gathering parts :computerrage:

JIOWAJEEP

First Name
Iowa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler willys
22 JLU Willys / Snazzberry
2.0L/Auto
Premium Black Sunrider soft top
Safety Group
Technology Group

Trying to keep the build simple to not hold it up.

Ordered 12/8
VIN Recv 12/10 - 127785

Talked to Jeep Chat tonight for the first time. April said they are not giving out Alphanumeric Codes anymore. Stated my Jeep has all parts assembled and is waiting in the production line.

I am not holding my breath because I have small lungs, but I am hopeful to see this Jeep in the near future.

KevinC
Same here order on 12/14 VIN by 12/15.
April - Stated my Jeep has all parts assembled and is waiting in the production line.

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
I going to chill now I have a Jeep to drive so I am not stuck if it takes longer so be it it will allow me to have a bigger down payment

Sponsored

AugustWest

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 White JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
I going to chill now I have a Jeep to drive so I am not stuck if it takes longer so be it it will allow me to have a bigger down payment
I wish I was in the same boat, unfortunately I am completely without a vehicle at the moment and have to depend on others to get to and from work. I guess I should've never believed a car salesman when he said 5-7 weeks and I would get it for sure before Christmas.

CRNAmom

First Name
Alyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I ordered a 2021 on September 27. Got bumped into a 2022 in mid-October. I'm in the 3000s VIN.
Same here. I ordered 9/27, ordered accepted on 10/13, bumped to a ‘22, still in D. It’s a 392 though and those have been slower than other Jeeps. Hoping for March!

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
Looks like some legit MY22 buildsheets have updated on Cryptosticker.
Sponsored