Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Still in D for me … I ordered 10/14
I always order the things that cause delays. Manual on my 21 caused delay, manual on my 20 Gladiator caused delays. Soft top on my 18 2 door caused delays. The only one that had no delays because of parts was my 19 2 door Rubi, but that got held up in inspection for 45 plus days. Go figure.

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Rhetorical question: It seems like one of the biggest areas of the unknown and frustration is ‘Where is my Jeep?’ after shipping. Can we get them shipped via UPS? UPS does a great job with getting it there quickly and knowing where it is enroute.
AMAZON! we would all have our jeeps within 7 days!

Deleted member 59498

I always order the things that cause delays. Manual on my 21 caused delay, manual on my 20 Gladiator caused delays. Soft top on my 18 2 door caused delays. The only one that had no delays because of parts was my 19 2 door Rubi, but that got held up in inspection for 45 plus days. Go figure.

What is the color on your avatar Rubi? Looks almost Commando, just lighting on Sting?

Sponsored

mksalvini

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Firecracker Red Sahara
Here's my response today

I am showing that at this time all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon.

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
Rhetorical question: It seems like one of the biggest areas of the unknown and frustration is ‘Where is my Jeep?’ after shipping. Can we get them shipped via UPS? UPS does a great job with getting it there quickly and knowing where it is enroute.
You're kidding right? Seems like the last 3 months every delivery from UPS is a 50/50 shot if it's actually for you or someone on the other side of your zip code. Last thing I need is UPS delivering my Jeep to the wrong spot only to be returned to sender. 🤣 🤣 🤣

liventune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
That’s D-status. Dealer should have provided you with the VIN. From reading through the thread D1-status is when it has a scheduled build date and tentative ship date. I’m still in D status according to my dealer & Jeep Chat as of ydy.
Yes. I have the VIN. Now hoping it moves along in a few weeks.

Sponsored

Kansas JL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon ( sold). 2022 392 XR Tuscadero
just checked in with Jeep chat. I haven’t looked into anything in over a week since my dealer called me about a week ago to let me know our order went in D1 status with estimated delivery 12/27. 392 XR Tuscadero ordered on 10/5 vin 100366
JC said tonight our Jeep was entering assembly now! Pretty exciting! I was doubting the 12/27 date but who knows maybe it can happen?

tnedator

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 2017 Q7 -- on Order '22 JLU, GW & GC
If production really started today, some of us should start getting updates about being in production.

CRNAmom

First Name
Alyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Just did Jeep Chat. This was response

Patrick, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update

I asked if that meant D-1 status but all he said was he gave me info he had.
question—am I still status D or did I move to D-1??
When I asked Jeep chat today for the alphanumeric code my Jeep was in, they said they were no longer able to give the codes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

CRNAmom

First Name
Alyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just checked in with Jeep chat. I haven’t looked into anything in over a week since my dealer called me about a week ago to let me know our order went in D1 status with estimated delivery 12/27. 392 XR Tuscadero ordered on 10/5 vin 100366
JC said tonight our Jeep was entering assembly now! Pretty exciting! I was doubting the 12/27 date but who knows maybe it can happen?
That’s awesome! I also ordered a 392 XR Tuscadero in 10/13. Did you get the sky one touch roof by chance? My dealer said they were having trouble acquiring those parts.

CRNAmom

First Name
Alyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone with the Xtreme Recon package gone to D1 yet?
Checked today, still in D status for me (ordered 10/13 VIN 101782) 392 XR package in Tuscadero with sky one touch roof.
Sponsored