Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

prodogs

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe
Because most of the time people that say they know someone, or have insider info are proven wrong almost immediately so it’s obvious they don’t actually know anything real.
There are more posts in this thread pissing on other people's updates than there are updates.
Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
There is definitely truth to the 2022 production start date of Dec16. There is a news release from Stellantis regarding that and the extension of the Tusadero pearl paint option.
So there is no way any MY2022 will be delivered till at least February. The only ones taking delivery between now and then will be the late 2021 orders put in up until Oct 8.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
There are more posts in this thread pissing on other people's updates than there are updates.
True.

But I will say this: when I was waiting for mine to be built and delivered, every time someone posted some “insider” information that LEDs, or cold weather package was holding up builds, or high dollar builds got priority or some other BS thing they thought up it stressed me out and made things 10x worse than when some levelheaded person said the truth and that it would just take a while.

Look, a week ago someone came in here and said their daughter or daughters friend (or something like that) on the line said ‘22 production started on the 6th and literally a day later Stellantis said in press release it won’t start until the 16th you know you’re getting bad info.

So unless someone can actually prove their statement, I’d say be VERY skeptical.

kilian73

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR (ordered 11/4)
Might not have had a VIN assigned before the dealer changed it. I was told you can adjust the order up until the VIn is assigned after that your selections are locked in.
I had the VIN before I asked about adding the painted fenders.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look, a week ago someone came in here and said their daughter or daughters friend (or something like that) on the line said ‘22 production started on the 6th and literally a day later Stellantis said in press release it won’t start until the 16th you know you’re getting bad info.

So unless someone can actually prove their statement, I’d say be VERY skeptical.
Actually they weren’t wrong. The initial press release (and there is a post here regarding that) did state a MY2022 production date start of 12/06 … that was just changed to 12/16 last week.

Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just chatted with Jeep chat. They've moved me to D1.
And that was my point earlier. My VIN is 106292 and still in D so they aren’t building sequentially.

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
But I will say this: when I was waiting for mine to be built and delivered, every time someone posted some “insider” information that LEDs, or cold weather package was holding up builds, or high dollar builds got priority or some other BS thing they thought up it stressed me out and made things 10x worse than when some levelheaded person said the truth and that it would just take a while.
If you want to save yourself the stress, just don't come to the forums?

No knowledge of a delay or parts being available/not available is going to actually change your delivery date. Some people like having the extra info, other people would prefer to have an "it gets here when it gets here" mentality. If you're in the latter camp, don't stress yourself out by reading posts here.

DougJaneway

First Name
37NDJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Local Government Official
I wonder if the XR package is holding some of you up... Considering it gets different axles.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
There is definitely truth to the 2022 production start date of Dec16. There is a news release from Stellantis regarding that and the extension of the Tusadero pearl paint option.
So there is no way any MY2022 will be delivered till at least February. The only ones taking delivery between now and then will be the late 2021 orders put in up until Oct 8.
Doubt that. I can probably guarantee people start seeing 2022’s in January and unfortunately 2021’s will prob not all be delivered by then just the way they run things

Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Doubt that. I can probably guarantee people start seeing 2022’s in January and unfortunately 2021’s will prob not all be delivered by then just the way they run things
How do you figure that? They will only build 2022s for a week before Christmas shut down. It will take till February for those to get inspected, prepped and shipped to dealer.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if the XR package is holding some of you up... Considering it gets different axles.
Apparently it doesn’t matter what the options are. LED lights and Cold weather package seem to be a more likely hold up if anything.