Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
So I just got my build sheet from krypto stickers and I had a feeling that remote start was not added to my vehicle even though I went back and forth with the dealer about this being added a few times. I didn’t want the cold weather package but wanted remote start for A/c I live in Georgia. Any idea how much this would cost to have a the factory version installed later?
46ECB631-7851-48E4-B072-49D125E626E1.png
Sponsored

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
WOOT WOOT - I feel like one of the big kids now. I have my build sheet!!

So.... reviewing... and no where on my BS does it say Hydro Blue but I have found 2 references to High Velocity... Am I getting a highlighter yellow Jeep? Please say no. Please.

Last edited:

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally got a build sheet today on Crypto. Still showing in production on the tracking website. Move along little JL, come to daddy.
Same here - and my ETD moved from 9/30 to 10/3. But hey... build sheet. :)

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

So.... reviewing... and no where on my BS does it say Hydro Blue but I have found 2 references to High Velocity... Am I getting a highlighter yellow Jeep? Please say no. Please.
If it says High Velocity...

Bpieroway

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo xc70, civic hatchback touring

Dude, i see high velocity on your sheet. Uh oh

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it says High Velocity...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll be calling the dealer as the order sheet clearly states Hydro Blue...

But on that note... Anyone in the Dallas area looking for a 2022 JLUR XR Yellow Jeep, one may be available in September/October. Sigh

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22

Sponsored

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Because I want what I want... I get to start this fun process over. Dealer screwed up and ordered the wrong color and will now submit a new order for (I hope) the right color. Good news... I get a 2023? Sigh.

So, yeah, anyone looking for a new fully loaded Rubi XR in High Velocity yellow. at the end of Sept/early Oct.. I can hook you up.

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
Yeppers - They ordered mine in Big Bird yellow... so I'm starting over. The order review sheet clearly states Hydro Blue but they "messed up" when actually entering in the order.

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXFG4NW263935

Don't suppose you wanna trade? LOL
Bummer.

I happen to like that color a lot, but my wife jokes "taxi/school bus."

More importantly, you got an automatic and my jeep *has* to be a three pedal. I can get oversized tires, lift, and gearing all in the aftermarket. Not to mention, the aftermarket wheels I already ordered color-coordinate with Hydro Blue. (Yes, I know, trading wasn't a serious or practical suggestion.)

A mistake like that wouldn't be such a big deal, except for the horrific lead times on orders we've been experiencing. :mad:

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bummer.

I happen to like that color a lot, but my wife jokes "taxi/school bus."

More importantly, you got an automatic and my jeep *has* to be a three pedal. I can get oversized tires, lift, and gearing all in the aftermarket. Not to mention, the aftermarket wheels I already ordered color-coordinate with Hydro Blue. (Yes, I know, trading wasn't a serious or practical suggestion.)

A mistake like that wouldn't be such a big deal, except for the horrific lead times on orders we've been experiencing. :mad:
Yeah, that's what pisses me off the most - another 5-6 mos wait. And we thought about doing all after market but we were going to do that on our 04 and here we are 18 years later with our stock Jeep so decided at least get it to start with... and we don't do (at least not yet) heavy off-roading mostly logging roads and a creek crossings when needed camping.

Well, enjoy your Jeep. I'll flip on over to the 2023 Order page now and start anew. :)

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Yeah, that's what pisses me off the most - another 5-6 mos wait. And we thought about doing all after market but we were going to do that on our 04 and here we are 18 years later with our stock Jeep so decided at least get it to start with... and we don't do (at least not yet) heavy off-roading mostly logging roads and a creek crossings when needed camping.

Well, enjoy your Jeep. I'll flip on over to the 2023 Order page now and start anew. :)
It's unfortunate you can't move into the next chapter of Jeep ownership with the rest of us in this thread! I hear those 2023 Order holders need someone with experience to help guide them. Best of luck!
Sponsored