Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

BillyBaroo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1659900092574

Mine is shipped and ETA to arrive in Distribution lot is 8/11. Hope it can leave there quickly and get to my dealer which is 75 miles away
Sponsored

Last edited:

MountainRigged

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 23' JLUR 3.0L EcoDiesel
Oh yay…..my Rubicon XR was supposed to ship today, dealer reached out to his rep and apparently they are having serious issues with the rail system, most are being shipped to storage and my delivery date estimate moved yet again from 9/4 to 9/24, and I may also be hung up in JB for the reinforced tire carrier from the XR package as well. Just when I thought I only had a month left to wait……🙁
Yeah when I ordered mine in June they had rail systems grayed out.

Sponsored

TylerZimmerman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
So I need some advice. I ordered my Jeep at the beginning of May from a dealership that offered below MSRP with Tread Lighty. However at the time I also was able to get the same price through a discount for my work. It was a FCA affiliate. Well I checked my companies discount page yesterday and now that is no longer offered. I signed up for trend lighty but have to be a member for 30 days before I can use the discount. This is going to sound horrible but now I want it to be delayed in shipping. Are there any other options?

62489CA8-3FE0-483B-9AC0-2DE767AFB44E.png

kkellyy15

First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S
First off, congrats on the new Jeep. That red is outstanding!

Second, you know you can't dangle a story like this (pardon the pun) and not provide more details. Please tell us you shot this guy in the ass...
Thank you!!

It's funny you say that though, because after this whole debacle, my father insisted that I need to start carrying...

Anyway, what happened was... I had just gotten off work and stopped at a Walmart around 4 pm on the way home for a few things. When I walked out of the store, I noticed a man climbing into the back of a jeep, which I quickly realized was MY JEEP. I'm pretty sure I yelled "HEY THAT'S MY CAR" as I ran towards it. I don't know where I got this confidence, because I'm a tiny girl in my early 30s who regularly gets mistaken for a teenager. Nicely enough, a few other people ran over to come to my aide. Anyway, said confidence diminished and I basically stood there in shock once I got to my vehicle. The man who had unzipped my back window and had climbed in over my folded up rear seat was apparently mentally disabled, and he had another adult with him (not in my car) telling me it's okay and that he was so sorry. This other adult did get him out of my vehicle once the one that broke in got into the passenger seat and opened the door. He asked me to make sure nothing was damaged, and everything was indeed fine. He apologized profusely and walked away.

Thinking back on it though, I find it incredibly weird that the man was able to get THAT far into his break-in without the other adult stopping him. I probably should have called the cops and at least told them about it, but I never did...

The story was a lot cooler when I left you hanging. lol

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Thank you!!

It's funny you say that though, because after this whole debacle, my father insisted that I need to start carrying...

Anyway, what happened was... I had just gotten off work and stopped at a Walmart around 4 pm on the way home for a few things. When I walked out of the store, I noticed a man climbing into the back of a jeep, which I quickly realized was MY JEEP. I'm pretty sure I yelled "HEY THAT'S MY CAR" as I ran towards it. I don't know where I got this confidence, because I'm a tiny girl in my early 30s who regularly gets mistaken for a teenager. Nicely enough, a few other people ran over to come to my aide. Anyway, said confidence diminished and I basically stood there in shock once I got to my vehicle. The man who had unzipped my back window and had climbed in over my folded up rear seat was apparently mentally disabled, and he had another adult with him (not in my car) telling me it's okay and that he was so sorry. This other adult did get him out of my vehicle once the one that broke in got into the passenger seat and opened the door. He asked me to make sure nothing was damaged, and everything was indeed fine. He apologized profusely and walked away.

Thinking back on it though, I find it incredibly weird that the man was able to get THAT far into his break-in without the other adult stopping him. I probably should have called the cops and at least told them about it, but I never did...

Nah. It had a twist I wasn’t expecting. Thanks for sharing and I’m glad you’re okay.

unsavory

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 2.0T Auto, 2019 JLUR V6 Manual (sold)
So I need some advice. I ordered my Jeep at the beginning of May from a dealership that offered below MSRP with Tread Lighty. However at the time I also was able to get the same price through a discount for my work. It was a FCA affiliate. Well I checked my companies discount page yesterday and now that is no longer offered. I signed up for trend lighty but have to be a member for 30 days before I can use the discount. This is going to sound horrible but now I want it to be delayed in shipping. Are there any other options?

62489CA8-3FE0-483B-9AC0-2DE767AFB44E.png
Depending on where you live, it might take about 30 days to receive it. Mine was pretty close to 30 days from production starting to delivery.

If it comes a little early, the dealership should be willing to hold it for a week or so. Especially if you've already put a deposit down, and explain the situation to them.

unsavory

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 2.0T Auto, 2019 JLUR V6 Manual (sold)
Thank you!!

I think your gut is right on this one. I call BS on their "story". Sounds like someone got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

But yes, glad to hear everything worked out and that you're safe.

Sponsored

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
It just went to production, isn't finished yet, let alone JB - plus shipping.

Odds are fair to pretty good it won't show up at the dealer for 30 days anyway.

And the date is when you take delivery. So if it sits on the lot for a few days waiting for the 30 day clock to run out before you go in and take delivery and hand over the check, that ought to work out ok.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 62489CA8-3FE0-483B-9AC0-2DE767AFB44E
For some reason 10 days is sticking in my head for the amount of time that you have after the dealer says that it's ready for you to pick up. You've still got inspection, JB and shipping. Hopefully you didn't delay too much when ordering Tread Lightly.

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
UPDATE: Dealer just sent me a text: I'm in Paint status. Estimated Ship Date: 08/15/2022 for what that's worth.

Oh HAPPY DAY! Movement!!! Went into production... not that that means anything much but... movement!! I noticed quite a few has moved too. YAY US!! I have an ETD of 9/30.

No build sheet showing yet.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1659961161231

Last edited:

AngieGal816

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 Willys, 22 Rubicon XR, 23 Willys XR ordered
As of 11:00 am EST went into JB status....I know this could be a black hole for awhile. :CWL:

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 2022_08_08_11_30_49_Window
Sponsored