Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Oh no! Mine shows

Oh no! Mine showed a delivery date of 8/8 last week and then went to TBD and now shows 8/2. I hope you aren’t in JB too long! I had quite a bit of Mopar add ons and I made it through!
You deserve to have yours first, you and the rest of the early 2022/late 2021 orders!

I’m normally very patient. For this, I’m having a hard time 😂
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I just got the email from my dealer Mike at Mall of Georgia indicating my March 18th order has arrived 6 days ahead of the original estimated date on the tracker. I checked the tracker and interestingly enough it shows the delivery ETA for tomorrow. Perhaps a sign the tracker is being updated more accurately recently?
Congrats!

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Anyone know why Cryptostickers would show that a build sheet was found, but not have a link to the actual build sheet?

I went from an expected delivery date of July 11, then TBD for a week or so, then an expected deliver date of July 21. But Jeep tracking site still shows the shipping date as TBD, so delivery in the next two days seems unlikely. My dealer's super un-responsive, so I'm trying to get a handle on what's going on.
Have you tried grabbing it directly? Replace XXX with your VIN in all caps.

Build Sheet:
Window Sticker:

Frosty

First Name
Frosty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport, 2022 Rubicon 4xe (ordered)
Anyone know why Cryptostickers would show that a build sheet was found, but not have a link to the actual build sheet?

I went from an expected delivery date of July 11, then TBD for a week or so, then an expected deliver date of July 21. But Jeep tracking site still shows the shipping date as TBD, so delivery in the next two days seems unlikely. My dealer's super un-responsive, so I'm trying to get a handle on what's going on.
I noticed mine didn't work when I looked up my Jeep via username, but did work when I looked it up again using the VIN. I only tested once, so could have just been lucky.

johndan

First Name
Johndan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR (ordered and waiting…)
Using the VIN instead of the nickname hadn't occurred to me—that worked. Thanks.

I noticed mine didn't work when I looked up my Jeep via username, but did work when I looked it up again using the VIN. I only tested once, so could have just been lucky.

Sponsored

johndan

First Name
Johndan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR (ordered and waiting…)

Rubi4xE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE (totaled)
Took delivery on Sunday. Definitely worth the wait! This is my first Jeep and it’s definitely a head turner lol. Lots of compliments and many Jeep waves. Lol. I also got ducked yesterday as well! 🥰
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. FE28E4E2-8C52-4EEC-AB52-D02947D91C57
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. E0E1625E-E316-4041-BE96-E2B228095DBB
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 4AE16F72-1928-4C8D-A1AC-65B5E4DE4C34
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 3DB33BBE-C36D-4CBF-99AA-0D7F8ECB28FB

Last edited:

Sponsored

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
If it's the premium soft top, it'll be fine. I live in way upstate NY and routinely see temps of -10F w/out windchill and I didn't notice a difference between the cabin temp of the soft top vs a hard top that I had on a previous JL. The soft tops have come a long, long way in the last ten years.

Only differences are that (a) I don't scrap my plastic windows with an ice scraper (the JL heats so quickly that it's not really a problem) and (b) getting stuff in and out of the cargo area is kind of a pain b/c I only opened the door but didn't want to risk undoing the plastic window.
That's good. We don't have to deal with that in Houston but the opposite has been awful lately. That black top heats up the cab rapidly. With the top open and windows down it helps a lot but we get random rain storms here due to proximity to Gulf of Mexico.

I also think having to slide things under the rear soft top window with the rear door open is a pain but I definitely did not want to have to deal with seasonal storage of a hard top and paying the extra expense.

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
Whoa. Estimated delivery just changed to July 22 from Aug 2. We will still be in Mexico on vacation if that holds true!

has anyone had their delivery date change that drastically?