Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

TylerZimmerman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Is anyone on here going to Jeep Invasion in the Smokey Mountains in August?
I’m trying to hold off on making plans until I know if I’ll have my jeep or not. Im definitely wanting to go but don’t want to drive my car. wouldn’t quite be the same experience and will probably piss me off more if I don’t have it at that point lol. But I have no real reason to complain yet I’ve only been waiting since Beginning of May so for now I’m mellow.
Sponsored

22hvjeepgirl

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (ordered)
Occupation
Teacher
So I had an estimated ship date of 7/1 on the tracker. As of this morning, it is TBD!!!! What a roller coaster. F&*^.

Sidewalk

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Mine went TBD on the day it was estimated to be delivered (6/29). It was delivered a day later (6/30), I call that close enough. Tracker still shows TBD. But tracker also didn't update that it was shipped for about two weeks.

Mine has been a painless experience so far. JLR ordered 4/20, I pick it up Tuesday (7/5). This will be my first, and likely the last new vehicle I ever buy myself. Hoping the finance process goes smoothly.

Guess I'll add the specifics. Manual transmission JLR with "door off mirror kit", no other options.

Sponsored

JLTX254

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
Occupation
Traffic control, customer service
Oh wow okay. I’m basically basing my dates off of you since my salesman isn’t telling me shizzzzz, Lol. What color rubicon did you order? Oh man I’m sorry you’ve been waiting so long! That’s crazy 😓 I just hope whichever one you pick that you get it soon! I feel like you can’t go wrong with a Rubicon. They are my favorite but due to me not wanting to have another a huge long car payment again (I did a trade in) I choose the Willy’s for its most aggressive look and IMO being closest to the rubicon but way lower in price lol.
The Rubicon is Hydro Blue.

And I’m really not surprised about your salesperson. That’s where I started at but the guy I went to passed me off to someone else who was terrible. Come to find out later, he even got the order wrong.

Osunut

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Ordered early December. Flew from Colorado to Michigan to pick it up this morning.

FINALLY!!!!

PXL_20220629_174743974.jpg

PXL_20220629_175114187.jpg

Now I'm driving to Missouri to meet up with my wife and friends for a little vacation time.

Phew, that was a long wait...and man, it feels nice to finally be past that.
Congratulations! Nice looking rig.

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
We digitally signed for the Jeep last night but I neglected to spot the lack of the tread lightly discount. I sent all the info to the guy preparing our file for the finance manager including the membership letter and the control number. We have not picked up the Jeep yet but signed docs online. Is there any recourse for this issue? I left a VM for the finance guy but he had probably already left for the day.
Anyone have input?

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
Anyone have input?
All you can do is ask. You get zero of the things you don't ask for.
That said, if you've already signed purchase papers at an agreed upon price, well, that's going to be an uphill battle.

Auto dealers operate by the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition, and remember rule number 1:

"Once you have their money, you never give it back."

:-D

Rubi4xE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE (totaled)
Anyone have input?
Wait, were you able to test drive the vehicle first? Did you do any inspections for possible shipping/factory damages? Or did you sign paperwork prior to all of this?

Hopefully you can just ask them and they can work things out with you, because like they said above, you agreed to the price once you signed the documents. :(

Sponsored

3rdWranglersTheCharm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Finally picked mine up today! Really like the Sting Gray. Apparenlty Sahara badges don't exist anymore? Kinda bummed about that! Got the Sahara Altitude and it doesn't say it anywhere

NotYours

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500
Who says they don't build in batch's....they are getting ready for a run of 2 doors...many probably with manual trans......
Dealer says anticipated production build date 7-11-22

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 1.56.45 AM.png
I hope you are correct! Ordered a two door sport with manual transmission. Still in the black hole of D1 and keep getting the same "Shortly" from JC.
I have noticed that a bunch of 4 door sahara's are getting build sheets and window stickers the past the week or so. So yes i too believe they run "batches"

pfletcher229648

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR w/SOT, 2024 JLUR X w/SOT(On Order)
Occupation
CIO
When I ordered mid-Jan the dealer said most likely 3 to 4 months, but could take up to 5 months. I now sit here well past 5 months, and my build hasn't moved an inch. Nothing but TBD across the board. Not even a bad attempt at giving me a timeframe. Jeep knows nothing and the dealer knows nothing.

So I have to wonder just how badly Jeep committing to build 5000 High Tides in April and May royally screwed others from getting custom Jeep Wrangler builds in a reasonable time frame?

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1656702318867

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
Wait, were you able to test drive the vehicle first? Did you do any inspections for possible shipping/factory damages? Or did you sign paperwork prior to all of this?

Hopefully you can just ask them and they can work things out with you, because like they said above, you agreed to the price once you signed the documents. :(
We have not picked up the vehicle yet, hopefully tomorrow. We signed digitally to lock in the rate. They are looking in to the Tread Lightly discount but the finance manager is pointing to pricing that is already below employee pricing. It's not the end of the world, mainly just want this debacle to be over with.
Sponsored