Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

TylerZimmerman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
She’s finally home!
Ordered 02/16
02/23 D status
02/28 Jeep Wave email with VIN
04/01 D regress to C status
05/04 D1
05/13 Build sheet on cryptostickers
05/18 KZ
05/25 Window sticker & at rail yard
06/06 Left Toledo, OH rail yard
06/15 Train in Louisville, KY
06/17 Train reached final destination in Lawrence, GA

Absolutely worth the 4.5 month wait!!!

E707B61F-0614-4B99-9A47-6F48F0198014.jpeg

C5B36EFB-D379-4DDC-814B-611A89D0567E.jpeg

8157EA5D-D4D7-45E9-B4F2-645AB91FD9F8.jpeg
Perhaps I will see you around at Jeep shows once mine comes in! Would have gone with white but decided to go with Gobi since it was a limited color.
Sponsored

VegasMarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
CONGRATS. Is it your first Wrangler? It looks great
@Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

Thanks!

Yes, it’s my first ever Wrangler so really excited to be part of the community. So much to learn in regards to trails and capabilities, mods and where to spend my money!!

But it’s all a learning process and I’m thoroughly enjoying it…

Deleted member 59498

My first order was white, second was gray, sometimes I kick myself when I see a White Wrangler. They just rock, although I would probably break it with fenders and black grill but just me!

Nice Rubi Amberly!

JDxr

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Is anyone on here going to Jeep Invasion in the Smokey Mountains in August?

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

No. Last code I got was D1 / production on 6/6 from dealership. After that I was just going off of the tracker:

Order date: 4/8
D status / Vin: 4/18
D1: 5/5
Production: 6/6
Built: 6/7
Shipped: 6/8

Salesman and JC did confirm “it shipped and is on the way to the dealership” but yeah that’s it 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ Not very helpful since that’s exactly what the tracker was saying 😂😓hmm you can see if @bjm00se or @Ratbert have any insight on your inquiry. They are pretty knowledgeable!
Sorry, I have no insight into what happens after it's built.

JLTX254

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
Occupation
Traffic control, customer service
Mine shipped 6/8… still no info or ETA from JC or dealership. I say for me no longer then 7/15
I spoke with salesman a day or two ago.The Willys is set for July 25th delivery (was July 13th) or so, all per the tracker. Salesman said they expect it next week hopefully.

To complicate matters, I ordered a Rubicon on May 24th because there was zero movement on the Willys. A week later the Willys goes into production. While expecting no movement on the Rubicon, it went into production on June 24th.

Due to the Rubicon likely having higher resale value and more options for the most part (and a sweet color IMO), I’m going with the Rubicon as long as it gets built. This has been a 7 month rollercoaster.

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Roughly 25,000 light years, from Sagittarius A*
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR... Ordered 12/29... Tesla Model S
6mos and 1day later, she is finally home... Now have this indescribable urge to drive over something 🤔- might need therapy....

Hats off to my salesman for hitching to railyard and drving it back for dealer intake. Because of him, I leave town in 6hours with a new Jeep!

They honored Tread Lightly... 1% under. Saved another $900 (net $800 with $100 Application fee). Hope that helps others apply/save.

Happy camper (backpacker) here. Keep the faith... your day will come. Best of luck for getting THAT call. Cya on the trails!

20220630_202745.jpg

Sponsored

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
My first order was white, second was gray, sometimes I kick myself when I see a White Wrangler. They just rock, although I would probably break it with fenders and black grill but just me!

Nice Rubi Amberly!
Thank you! It’s so surreal seeing it in the driveway!

My first order was white with a black hard top and body color fender flares.

I considered the black grill, but I love me an all white Jeep- minus the bumpers. Lol

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Looks great! Mine just arrived at the Lawrenceville Ga location as well. I’m in Myrtle beach sc, just wondering where are you located? Trying to figure my time remaining, thx
Very nice! I’m located in Dahlonega, Ga and the dealership I used is in Cleveland, Ga.

Cleveland is about an hour away from Lawrenceville. I hope you get trucked to SC.

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
I spoke with salesman a day or two ago.The Willys is set for July 25th delivery (was July 13th) or so, all per the tracker. Salesman said they expect it next week hopefully.

To complicate matters, I ordered a Rubicon on May 24th because there was zero movement on the Willys. A week later the Willys goes into production. While expecting no movement on the Rubicon, it went into production on June 24th.

Due to the Rubicon likely having higher resale value and more options for the most part (and a sweet color IMO), I’m going with the Rubicon as long as it gets built. This has been a 7 month rollercoaster.
Oh wow okay. I’m basically basing my dates off of you since my salesman isn’t telling me shizzzzz, Lol. What color rubicon did you order? Oh man I’m sorry you’ve been waiting so long! That’s crazy 😓 I just hope whichever one you pick that you get it soon! I feel like you can’t go wrong with a Rubicon. They are my favorite but due to me not wanting to have another a huge long car payment again (I did a trade in) I choose the Willy’s for its most aggressive look and IMO being closest to the rubicon but way lower in price lol.

Kevjillpowell

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willy's
Received a call yesterday from my salesman that my Jeep had arrived at the dealership! Going to pick it up this afternoon!! The tracker still doesn't even show it as shipped. My original delivery date was July 6th. So glad it arrived early because we are heading to Vegas on July 6th, so I just assumed I would have to wait until after we returned to pick it up.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1656673965362