Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Correct! I regret buying parts for this nightmare of an order. I'm 11 days from cancelling and not happy about the sh!t that I bought for this damn thing.
I think you should give it till end of May! I think a lot of preorders will be built in April & May. You have waited this long, what’s another month & 1/2!
Sponsored

JL Diesel

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JL Diesel Sport S

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Correct! I regret buying parts for this nightmare of an order. I'm 11 days from cancelling and not happy about the sh!t that I bought for this damn thing.
Stopping at the 5 month mark? I’m going to wait another 1 - 2 weeks for the dealer/Jeep to find my missing Rubicon, then will actively look for something else.

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
Stopping at the 5 month mark? I’m going to wait another 1 - 2 weeks for the dealer/Jeep to find my missing Rubicon, then will actively look for something else.
If gets scheduled by then, I’ll wait. But if it’s still in D, I’m lot shopping.

Sponsored

MrBear

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
A little late in posting....I have been busy driving! 1000% worth the wait btw this is an incredible ride. Now need to hit the trails!

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. IMG_1949

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. IMG_1951

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
Seems only pre orders are held up, you will most probably get yours soon. You are right about ordering goodies, I have put the brakes on that!
I've said it once, I'll say it again. My running theory is that there are 5 people in Fiat logistics. 4 folks that know how to do their job and the CEO's nephew. The CEO's nephew is in charge of pre-orders. I placed a pre-order on 11/1. I placed a new order on 3/3. The 3/3 order is in D1 with an estimated ship (build) date of 4/20 (pretty coincidental for a marijuana green jeep). The 11/1 order is still just "in the scheduling stage", so D or D1 I'm not sure, but an order placed 4 months later is at least on track with the first order.

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
I've said it once, I'll say it again. My running theory is that there are 5 people in Fiat logistics. 4 folks that know how to do their
I've said it once, I'll say it again. My running theory is that there are 5 people in Fiat logistics. 4 folks that know how to do their job and the CEO's nephew. The CEO's nephew is in charge of pre-orders. I placed a pre-order on 11/1. I placed a new order on 3/3. The 3/3 order is in D1 with an estimated ship (build) date of 4/20 (pretty coincidental for a marijuana green jeep). The 11/1 order is still just "in the scheduling stage", so D or D1 I'm not sure, but an order placed 4 months later is at least on track with the first order.
Was the 3/3 still at the old pricing & it might beat your 1st order! Hopefully they promote the CEO’s nephew, would like my Jeep

Sponsored

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
Was the 3/3 still at the old pricing & it might beat your 1st order! Hopefully they promote the CEO’s nephew, would like my Jeep
no, it was new pricing. I had to beat my first dealer over the head with a stick to get any kind of update and it took days to weeks to get a response because the party that could answer the question was always away at the time. I finally ordered the Jeep I should have got the first time and would probably have stayed with it. But the first Jeep was a Sport S with Gorilla Glass, tan interior, Technology group, and Anti-spin diff (thought going basic and building it my way was the best idea). 3/3 Jeep was a Rubicon with with Cold Weather package (don't need to do much but new tires and gears down the road, and maybe switch that computer controlled crap over to VOSwitch when the stock electronics start to fail (or irritate me, whichever comes first)).