Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Curious, how long people stayed in "KZLD" status before receiving their jeep to dealer? I'm assuming its all over the board, some a couple weeks some maybe months. But what'd some of you experiences? Thx
My Jeep was built mid January, then moved to shipping where it sat until Friday March 25, about 2 1/2 months. On that Friday, my Jeep along with 3 others were loaded on a truck to my dealer. On Monday March 28 the other 3 Jeeps were delivered to my dealer. Mine wasn’t. Now no one knows where it is.
Sponsored

JME-22

First Name
Jamee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP WRANGLER
My Jeep was built mid January, then moved to shipping where it sat until Friday March 25, about 2 1/2 months. On that Friday, my Jeep along with 3 others were loaded on a truck to my dealer. On Monday March 28 the other 3 Jeeps were delivered to my dealer. Mine wasn’t. Now no one knows where it is.
Had a somewhat similar situation... Finally found out 2 weeks after the regional rep ordered me a duplicate, that my original order was "scrapped"... Damaged during shipping!

Isaacmars16

First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hey guys, I’ve been waiting from January 7th and my build is still in D status 2 weeks ago it went to D1 but it returned to D. Is there any way I can ask Jeep to escalate my order do they have a phone number that can help me or at least give me an estimate when it will start being built. Last week I returned my lease and Now my I’m using my brothers car here and there.

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
I'm not sure if I read this anywhere, but does calling Jeep cares give any better information as opposed to chatting? Dealership texted me the day I went D1 and provided me the estimated ship/build day.

I called Jeep Cares (or whatever it is called) for the first time today, and all she could tell me is that "it's in the build process" and it'll be at least another 7-9 weeks.

It also didn't help that her English wasn't great, so I kept having to politely ask her to repeat herself, which made me feel awful.

Plus I can't get ahold of my salesman as he's been on vacation in Utah, or somewhere out west, to badger him with questions.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Ordered my Willys on 2/15, picked it up on 3/29. Exactly 6 weeks from order to delivery. Could not be happier. :like:

IMG_1655.jpeg
Nice. My 12/2 order took exactly 7 weeks (XR Rubi), my 3/14 order is gonna take quite a bit longer I’m thinking. Good for you for getting so quickly.

Sponsored

J0E

First Name
J0e
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 05 LJR on 43s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Drywall construction - reel estate
BUT dealer says new orders have been turning around in about 7-8 weeks.
Just ordered on April fools day and the salesman told me 4-5 months. I asked him today if he got the order in on 4/1 or 4/4 and he said "Ordering manager is not here today. Will let you know when he gets back to work." He took my $2K deposit and on 4/1 and it sounds like he's not even sure it's been ordered. I'll scream tomorrow, screaming always works, JK.

JohnSarge

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport S Sarge Green
Just ordered on April fools day and the salesman told me 4-5 months. I asked him today if he got the order in on 4/1 or 4/4 and he said "Ordering manager is not here today. Will let you know when he gets back to work." He took my $2K deposit and on 4/1 and it sounds like he's not even sure it's been ordered. I'll scream tomorrow, screaming always works, JK.
Man, all these stories. I sat in the Managers office and he submitted the order while I was sitting in his office on a saturday, got the VIN on monday..

DfromBama

First Name
Deonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ
Ordered 12-7. Been in D most of the time. I was in D1 in January and moved back to D. I spoke to JeepCares today and they have escalated my order and I now have a case # to give when I call again instead of the VIN. What does this actually mean? What happens when they escalate an order?

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Ordered 12-7. Been in D most of the time. I was in D1 in January and moved back to D. I spoke to JeepCares today and they have escalated my order and I now have a case # to give when I call again instead of the VIN. What does this actually mean? What happens when they escalate an order?
Unfortunately nothing.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Omg. I wanna barf !! Same build but leather and no mats or front camera. Red. Im in Ontario Canada. Ordered nov 20,2021. Been in BX since January.

Congrats!! Lucky DAWG !!
Do you mean KZ status. Haven’t heard of BX. KZ is build finished and waiting to ship. That took 44 days for me in Northwestern Ontario.

Sponsored

Bpieroway

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo xc70, civic hatchback touring
Do you mean KZ status. Haven’t heard of BX. KZ is build finished and waiting to ship. That took 44 days for me in Northwestern Ontario.
BX = good order, available for scheduling. Then there is C, D, D1 etc etc.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
BX = good order, available for scheduling. Then there is C, D, D1 etc etc.
BX was not even on my list of codes. In that case I would be raising hell with my dealer. There is no excuse for yours to be staled like that. Mine was ordered 10/14 Got a VIN within a day And in D status the day after that. Took until End of January to go into D1.
I have C,D, D1, plus all the rest. Do you have a VIN?

VegasMarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
@VegasMarc So I'm going to have to take back what I said.

The language Fiat uses is constantly in flux. It seems that now, "The scheduling phase" is everything up to and including "Scheduled for Production". I just verified with my dealer that I'm in D1 and most JC is still telling me I'm in "The scheduling phase". I had two folks tell me a bit more, like "Your Jeep is scheduled and is being prepared for the build stage," so I checked with my dealer, and sure enough, I was incorrect in what I told you. Sorry about that. Get your hopes back up! :D
Just as I was beginning to trust…

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 5ED0FBFC-3836-4867-A1C0-D47746EC9123

Redled

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JlU Rubicon tapped out for 2021 Rubicon 392
Nothing. I was checking up on build status on Jeep Chat.
Same old answer. Called Jeep Cares and the same person on Jeep Chat picked up. She actually questioned how I got thru to her. Dealer rep is best source for status. Hopefully you have a good one.
Sponsored