Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

hface119

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Doesn't seem to be a one off issue when people are responding to my comments telling me they're having the same issue. Should I just ignore their comments so some jackass on the internet doesn't have to read my response?
Half the time youā€™re quoting people that arenā€™t talking to you just so you can tell your story. Itā€™s all written here in the forum, we can all see it lol

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
correct. i input the vin and order date last week. and at that time, everything was blank. i checked today, and the year, trim, engine, etc are populated. but it shows a rubi 4xe, even though i ordered a sahara 4xe. the order date might be off by one day, not exactly sure if that makes a difference. vin is def correct.
That would be strange. Is your 7th digit an "E"?

Sponsored

Mikes4xe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4xe, 22 4xE HA 10/29 order, still in D
Half the time youā€™re quoting people that arenā€™t talking to you just so you can tell your story. Itā€™s all written here in the forum, we can all see it lol
He supposedly got a different Jeep because his was ā€œdamagedā€. Now heā€™s back still complaining about his ā€œdamagedā€ Jeep and the time it is taking for his ā€œdamagedā€œ Jeep to show up now.

JL Diesel

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 JL Diesel Sport S
correct. i input the vin and order date last week. and at that time, everything was blank. i checked today, and the year, trim, engine, etc are populated. but it shows a rubi 4xe, even though i ordered a sahara 4xe. the order date might be off by one day, not exactly sure if that makes a difference. vin is def correct.
I would have already called my dealer and confirmed they put the order in correct and gave you the correct VIN.

Sponsored

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
I haven't been in here for a good minute and I just gotta say I can't believe a certain someone is still in here talking about their one-off issue to anyone that might not have heard it yet.

Anyway, today my update was:

1646688301904.png

Does this indicate D1, or am I still in D?

Ordered 1/25
D1 all parts received should get built in a week or 2 unless it regresses I hope not

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
7th digit is an "R". Suppose I should worry now since I feel like that should be Rubicon, lol.
It does stand for Rubicon
This is VIN digits 5/6/7
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 4.31.52 PM

I would make sure you wrote it down correctly or view your VON from ordering dealer

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
How accurate is cryptostickers? I ordered a '22 Sahara 4xe, but cryptostickers say my vin is a Rubi 4xe
That's easy to check out...just pull up your build sheet. Mistake can happen. The build sheet will tell you right in the title (and the equipment list).

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
He supposedly got a different Jeep because his was ā€œdamagedā€. Now heā€™s back still complaining about his ā€œdamagedā€ Jeep and the time it is taking for his ā€œdamagedā€œ Jeep to show up now.
I wasn't complaining. I was telling her that maybe she needs to have her dealer look into it for her. I couldn't care less what happens with the Jeep I ordered. Unlike trolls like you I was trying to be helpful because waiting for them to just ship your Jeep seems to be futile. The only way some of these people will get theirs will be to get their dealer involved.
Sponsored