Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Actually I didn't order anything until I knew it was built and awaiting shipping. I learned my lesson with my Bronco order that anything can/will happen along the way. Oh, I also ordered a jump starter power pack too. :CWL:
I thought about that too BUT the way the price of everything is increasing, if things donā€™t work out I can sell the stuff no problem. Maybe even make money on it. Lol
Sponsored

CockRrawler

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tiguan SE (2022 JLX Sahara on order)
Occupation
Getaway Driver
jesus i ordered 12/8 and you already have a ship date? I dont have a ship date - i just got the "all parts collected" jeep chat. my salesman is clueless whenever i talk to him
Darcars sent me the Priced Order Confirmation last week with the "ship date." Accord to the build guide: "Remember the estimated ship date you are given at this point is usually the estimated build date, when it will be planned for assembly."

Maybe see if Darcars can get you your POC and see if there's a ship date

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Actually I didn't order anything until I knew it was built and awaiting shipping. I learned my lesson with my Bronco order that anything can/will happen along the way. Oh, I also ordered a jump starter power pack too. :CWL:
Thank God this isn't the world of Ford.

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder
I was going to order a bunch of stuff and have it ready but the way things are going so far Iā€™m not even convinced that Iā€™m ever really going to get the Jeep so Iā€™m waiting until I have it in my driveway to order anything for it.
It's coming, man. You just gotta believe.

Joanie0713

First Name
Joanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
So my Wrangler is built, just in the shipping stages per JC. If I contact my dealership, will they be able to know an est delivery date? Or will it all be up in the air?

Sponsored

Freisen

First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 / 1965 Corvette / 2022 Wrangler Sahara
Cryptosticker tracking just updated my order today and is now showing my ā€œwindow stickerā€. I ordered 1-19-22. I received the Jeep wave letter a few days ago showing 3-3-22 being delivered to my dealership in North Carolina Now the torture begins of wondering if it is really going to show up.

dahacker

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TSX, RDX, 97 Miata, 22 JLUS
I went through and statistically sampled the build sheets available again by querying the Jeep Build Sheet website. Order Month Serial Ranges are roughly determined based on posts in this thread. Percent Built accuracy is probably +/- 5%.

I really wish Jeep would come clean with us and let us know what precisely is causing the October/November build delays. That would help people who are ordering now who might be looking at September delivery dates (~90,000 vehicles are already ordered) if you pick the wrong options.

Order MonthApprox VIN Serial RangeTotal Vehicles in RangePercent BuiltTotal Vehicles Built
October1-13000~13000~60%~7800
November13001-25500~12500~50%~6249
December25501-58000~32500~15%~4874

TaintedSaint

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 392
I've only saw a few in person and that was at Guptons when I picked up my Hella. There are none in my local cities that I have saw, just as my Hella is the only one in that epic color I've seen around here locally.

Around here they are all, in order of quantity, Black, Sixty shades of grey/silver, White and Burnt Red.

The other day I was at the gym on a treadmill for an hour and 38 Wranglers went past. 23 black, 12 Sixty shades of grey/silver, 2 white and one burnt red. It was quite depressing indeed.

I have saw a number of those bright green ones tho, they make me smile.

20210930_150810.jpg

20210930_150501.jpg

20210930_150359.jpg
Ya that bright lime green is awesome!

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Cryptosticker tracking just updated my order today and is now showing my ā€œwindow stickerā€. I ordered 1-19-22. I received the Jeep wave letter a few days ago showing 3-3-22 being delivered to my dealership in North Carolina Now the torture begins of wondering if it is really going to show up.
Congrats, the wait for shipping can be painful. What did you order?

TaintedSaint

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 392
Wondering if the 2021 to 2022 conversions some how messed up the new October 2022 orders.

Anyone remember the date range when the 2021 folks got notified of the change?

I read a post, can't find it, about a 2021 order had a crazy wait (175+ days). If I recall correctly, someone reviewed the order sheet, found a code issue fixing that order. Anyone ever have an issue with an order code?

Also noticed one order sheet line item "October Order" anyone know about this?

Well, Crypto stickers is great tool but only as good the entered data. Hahah, when I entered my build, I missed the order date part, hit enter, and it defaulted that day 11/2.
I think I entered the wrong order date in crypto too. Anyway to fix it you think?

Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
I think I entered the wrong order date in crypto too. Anyway to fix it you think?
I donā€™t know of a way to fix it, but it shouldnā€™t impact what it does.