Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Ameer01

First Name
Ameer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
I ordered the Sky One Touch - and live in ND. What are you planning to do with the paint/rust? I didn't think about that, I did question my decision after the fact, but I really want the flexibility of it vs a hard top. :)
Hey there! I wanted to get some type of paint/rust protection since my last Jeep started to get it even being newer. I think Jeeps tend to just rust easier and it doesn't help that I live in Michigan. Also the door hinges sometimes get really bad with the paint chipping/rusting.

Yeah, I second guessed my decision about the SOT as well but after thinking about it more I just like the flexibility of opening/closing it at the touch of a button. I can open it if it's sunny and if the weather changes it's easy to close. I had a hard top with my last Jeep and took the top off maybe 3 times over the span of the 5 years I had it. The only thing that worries me about the SOT is the noise/squeaking and people having to go into the shop to get them fixed. I guess we only have to worry about that if it's out of warranty otherwise it's covered. And I've only heard of a few people who had those issues so it's not common.

Hoverr

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU. 2022 Jeep JLU Eco Diesel ordered.
The longer it takes to arrive the more time I’m having to amass parts and accessories. Already have the OEM steel bumpers, just picked up a Rubicon take-off suspension. Picked out new wheels & tires. Taking up a lot of space in my garage attic :)
Lol, I'm in the same boat. I have An AEV lift, front, and rear bumpers, and rims hiding at work.

Joanie0713

First Name
Joanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Well my Jeep is finally done!!! I'm an October order. I never thought this day would come. I got my build sheet last night while I was sleeping. Asked Jeep Chat about it tonight and they said it was in the inspection stage, but not estimated delivery date yet though.

Sponsored

frederick184

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR Unlimited
Tiny bit more 'info' (if that's what you want to call it) that Cheryl provided just now. Before it was just 'scheduling'. sigh...

Thank you for your patience! I can see your new Wrangler is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production! Looks like they are still waiting on a few parts needed to start the build. I wish I could give you further details on what they are waiting for, unfortunately, it does not provide that information. It's usually options that were chosen that take longer to pull together. Once they have all the parts available, it will start the build.
That's word for word what "Cheryl" told me this afternoon. I believe your VIN is close to mine - 124133. Saw it in another post.

Colin

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Well my Jeep is finally done!!! I'm an October order. I never thought this day would come. I got my build sheet last night while I was sleeping. Asked Jeep Chat about it tonight and they said it was in the inspection stage, but not estimated delivery date yet though.
Now the real wait begins. Knowing it’s been built but hasn’t shipped is worse than waiting for it to be built.

hsracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR JL Sport (Sold); 2022 JLU Sport S ordered
I wish… Emily from jeep chat was extremely rude and ended my chat before I was finished asking questions. Hopefully soon. Glad you got yours!
Just wanted to let you know that there are sport s being delivered

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Getting out of JB with the XR package is gonna be the issue. Mines in there now and I’m thinking 2 weeks until it hits KZ.
I sure hope not!

Sponsored

bellacookie

First Name
Tanita
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 22'
I picked up mine in cary today. They would not accept the affiliate discount. They said it was because the order was price protected. They did accept the $1750 jeep brands discount I received in email, plus I managed to get them to drop another $1000 off the final price.
what is the Jeep Brands discount?

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel
Sticker was posted today!!

c7j6y1

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUD "Bender" '22 Silverado RST "Reaper"
Occupation
Emergency vehicle technician.
How do you find out about the trains? Would be nice if mine could get on one soon. It’s been built for about 2 weeks now but hasn’t shipped yet.

My dealer told me that's where fca unloads
Sponsored