Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Even my Jeep dealer is scratching his head. He told me that the October sold should arrive before November and December sold..He told me he will make some phone calls today.
Most Jeep dealers are clueless. They have no way of knowing what parts are available for what when they place someone’s order. Only time they do is when the system won’t let them order a certain option. We are in the middle of an unprecedented world health crisis and things are just out of whack, and will continue to be for some time yet. I think Jeep is doing pretty good considering. You probably just ordered the wrong thing at the wrong time. I’ve had to wait 5-6 months for Jeep ordered in the past (2018 2 door soft top debacle, 2020 Gladiator manual transmission debacle, 2020 diesel debacle, 2021 manual transmission debacle AGAIN). It’s just the nature of the beast when ordering a custom vehicle. Ask Bronco reservation holders, C8 Corvette buyers, when the ZR2 first came out). I ordered a 22 Lime Rush Pro 4Runner at the end of July last year and the dealer still has not gotten an allocation for it. When they do it will be 3 months from there. It’s just the way it goes.
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Or they can’t sell them. Some have them to demo and are not allowed to sell.
Oh, they can definitely sell them... They tried to sell them to me...

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
if you want to find a 2022 Jeep Wrangler, look up Fairway Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM In Bristol Tennessee, they have 34 brand new wranglers on the lot.

and, they will discount off the MSRP, but they will undervalue a trade if you have one.
if you want to find a 2022 Jeep Wrangler, look up Fairway Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM In Bristol Tennessee, they have 34 brand new wranglers on the lot.

and, they will discount off the MSRP, but they will undervalue a trade if you have one.
Do you mean Friendship CDJR? I can't find a Fairway in Bristol. Friendship has (7) 22's on the lot, all with discounts.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you mean Friendship CDJR? I can't find a Fairway in Bristol. Friendship has (7) 22's on the lot, all with discounts.

Sorry, you are correct, we have several Jeep Dealers. :)

Sponsored

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Congrats on getting yours Matt! Also thanks for sending me better pictures of mine, now I can actually see the sliders. lol The transporter better get there soon before mine freezes to death! 🥶

I like the way these sliders fit with the Rubi rails.

PXL_20220120_182311065.jpg

PXL_20220120_182304587.jpg
What kind of sliders are those? They look nice and I want something like that so I can keep my Rubi rails so the pinch seam is covered. It just looks so much cleaner without the pinch seam exposed.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of sliders are those? They look nice and I want something like that so I can keep my Rubi rails so the pinch seam is covered. It just looks so much cleaner without the pinch seam exposed.
They are ace rock rails, keep an eye on the for sale section on this site, I got to set for half the price on there.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Oh, they can definitely sell them... They tried to sell them to me...
Then they are one of very few out there that does have them, and chances of being MSRP is even less. If your that dead set on it then go get one, but you’ll be back. It’s just a Jeep wanna be and will never be a Jeep.

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic si coupe, 2017 honda civic EXLHB,
Toledo North has been going full speed ahead for a while now. That line runs 20 hours a day, 6 days a week, sometimes 7.
Thank you for your presence on this forum. I'm sure many would l like some first hand info.

Sponsored

Hoverr

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU. 2022 Jeep JLU Eco Diesel ordered.

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
Maybe with your specific dealer but there are dealers who are not price protecting. There are going to be some pissed customers who placed orders with dealers who will not price protect.
I'm curious about this. My dealer told me the price may vary from my time of order through final delivery and be prepared when I see the Window Sticker. They went on to say, regardless of the final Window Sticker (assuming prices go up, which they are), my price if fixed.

So, my end is fixed... is their cost / price fixed? I just don't want to hear some sad story when it arrives about how they're making less money on it.

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this a thing for orders from WA state? I tried looking up the Zone for all orders showing up in crypto and nothing is coming up from this area. I haven't seen any posts from WA area as well in this thread other than yours. Such a long wait doesn't make sense since I see so many 4XEs being built for other zones on crypto. Is it possible that the order got submitted as a dealer order instead of a customer sold order?

Also is anyone here who ordered from WA and got their 22 delivered or seeing progress with their orders? ( I m from WA and hence sharing the anxiety)
Try Loging on to the local dealers website and see if they have any 22s in inventory

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on getting yours Matt! Also thanks for sending me better pictures of mine, now I can actually see the sliders. lol The transporter better get there soon before mine freezes to death! 🥶

I like the way these sliders fit with the Rubi rails.

PXL_20220120_182311065.jpg

PXL_20220120_182304587.jpg
They do look good, nothing like a factory install!
Sponsored