Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
With tomorrow being a federal holiday too, I reckon it'll be a couple days before the tracking software is back up and running.
Its been good having it down as I’m not checking every couple hours. Although I listed my JKU for sale today & already received a cash deposit from a buyer to hold it until the banks open up Tuesday morning. So I hope our JLU order starts moving through soon.

Jihx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Have been told as of friday mine is in paint, any idea how long after that until shipment?

Sponsored

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
HA Sahara - Cold Weather, Safety Group, Tow Package, White Body, Gray Interior
  • Ordered 11/2
  • Built 1/4
  • In Transit
  • Expected Delivery 1/21
  • Destination Atlanta, GA - Mall of Georiga Jeep
So far Mike from Mall of Georgia Jeep has been pretty accurate with his timing.
When did yours go to in transit? I ordered before you. Mine is already built but according to Mike its still sitting in Toledo, waiting for transit.

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic si coupe, 2017 honda civic EXLHB,
Crypto does not show names. The name of the buyer who ordered will be on the paper window sticker that is on the Wrangler. The name will appear over the EPA info.
Thank you

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Have been told as of friday mine is in paint, any idea how long after that until shipment?
it will move to shipping unless you have certain options ordered. Once in shipping it enters a black hole and it could ship quickly if they have others going your way, or it could sit until others are going your way. Wish I could be more specific, but apparently they are short on drivers.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
It's funny how few posts there are during the weekend
I fell sorry for whoever is working Jeep That today. They're going to get inundated with messages from being down since Friday. Better get on there early before @MoHeTow! breaks it again. 😲 😅

Sponsored

jmc2999

First Name
JoJo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
It is a $100 donation/membership to Tread Lightly to get the FCA Affiliate benefit.

Or you can check if your employer is one of hundreds who qualify for free. This list was last updated in 2018 so there probably are some changes. Or type in your company name on the website. You can also contact FCA Affiliate directly and ask if your company is included.

https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf

https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/
Turns out my dealer will not let me apply the rebate even if available upon delivery due to the (high risk of chargebacks the dealers are facing) am I getting BS'd?

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Turns out my dealer will not let me apply the rebate even if available upon delivery due to the (high risk of chargebacks the dealers are facing) am I getting BS'd?
Yes. Find another dealer. When you create your affiliate account you can search dealers & it also tells you how many vehicles they’ve sold under the affiliate program.

It’s always best to keep up-to-date on the current incentives Jeep is offering (Jeep.com) at the time you take delivery because those should be passed on to you as well.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
On 12/4 I ordered a 2 Door Tuscadero Rubi Hard Top with the 2.0L Turbo and fairly well loaded... I got my build sheet on 1/14 with an Estimated ship date of 1/18 from my dealer...

See attached build sheet for complete build...

Still no window sticker though as of 11:25am EST on 1/17

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. BuildSheetServlet_Redacted_Page_1

Attachments

Last edited:

CSharp

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel
I was under the impression these wheels were "bronze" of some sort.....................well, it doesn't matter too much, because when I get mine, I guess I will find out LOL
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. jeep wheel2

I love these gun metal wheels with the black bead locks that are rolling out on the XR. Now I wish I would have ordered it. Anyone know where I can order them?
Sponsored