Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
All October builds that's in D or D1 status will get theirs in March. You heard it here first. I'm also part of that long wait. If you accept that March is the month as I have you'll feel better. If it comes earlier it's a bonus 👻
Great I one of those fortunate people who ordered in October and have been at D1 for eternity
Sponsored

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
We got an update on our escalated JLU today from our escalation advisor. Our scheduled build date moved from 01/03 to 01/21. He did confirm that there is a chip shortage impacting production volumes and the plant is trying to minimize the number of incomplete or in progress builds from being pulled from the line.

Good luck to all who have one on order and are still waiting. Just keep telling ourselves…it will be worth the wait…it will be worth the wait.

DB2
They need to keep sending me more alcohol to help with all this waiting as cracks are beginning to appear

Mccorm67

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara
I'm at the same point as well. Wonder how long they will be stuck there.
Mine spent 3 days with "vendor" for optional parts, for what it's worth. Also, found the window sticker using the VIN link thingy, but still has not shown up on CS.....

Sponsored

mckaanda

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon
Finally, I got an update on my Oct 9th Sahara 4xe order. Tuscadero Pearl

It sat in the D1 status until today. According to the manufactures recent update it Jumped from the D1 status to KZ status. Meaning they failed to update us. The good news! Your Jeep has been built and is at a railhead in Toledo, Ohio! But no ETA on when it will leave from there yet.

So...I guess I'm at least halfway out of the Oct hole.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Mine spent 3 days with "vendor" for optional parts, for what it's worth. Also, found the window sticker using the VIN link thingy, but still has not shown up on CS.....
Appreciate that info...hopefully once the plant starts up again, they will get it done! I keep trying the link but get nothing still.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Finally, I got an update on my Oct 9th Sahara 4xe order. Tuscadero Pearl

It sat in the D1 status until today. According to the manufactures recent update it Jumped from the D1 status to KZ status. Meaning they failed to update us. The good news! Your Jeep has been built and is at a railhead in Toledo, Ohio! But no ETA on when it will leave from there yet.

So...I guess I'm at least halfway out of the Oct hole.
That's really good news! At least they had everything and built it - one step closer!

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Even when the factory was shut down over Christmas, there were a few updates to crypto. Makes me think the website is having an issue.
Mine was built this week (yay!) and the build sheet is available as of yesterday (if not earlier), but CS still hasn't discovered it. Definitely something wonky.

Sponsored

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Did you order anything special? I got a Willys in Tuscadero with a one touch top and almost all the options except the tow.
Tuscadero Rubicon 4XE, Black leather, steel bumpers, color top and fenders, gorilla glass, cold weather, stainless door guards and tub liner, probably tub liner is holding it up.

FailureCoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Corvette ZR-1, 2002 Corvette Z06, 1972 GMC
I would revisit this issue every fucking day with the manager.
I am on JC every other day, not because I expect progress, but just so I can create a log of all communications. I have called customer care for status every other day, which is only twice so far. I also have sent an email to the dealer every other day. I stayed on top of my tracking for my 2021, and in constant contact with my salesman, except he took a vacation, and well, now this is where I am at.

lmp180psu

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda3 turbo hatch, 2013 F-150
Great I one of those fortunate people who ordered in October and have been at D1 for eternity
Be thankful you are even in D1. Could be worse, you can be in D like my husband's, and quite a few others here from October. Ours has the SOT and both safety groups among other options. Thinking one or both of those are holding things up.

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Finally after 3 days of bugging them for pictures I finally got some. Not the best but at least I know it's really there, it looks like a Matchbox car in the pics. lol That should be the one and only time it ever sees snow! 🥶 Now the wait begins for the transporter.:facepalm:

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1642273756995

Hey I got a pic of mine too!
Sponsored