Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Ya'll know you can improve Crypto very easily by simply entering in VIN's that are available on Dealer's websites?

nearly every dealer will have the VIN's of the vehicles they've ordered posted on their inventory pages. I did that with some of the other Wranglers I saw on my Dealer's Page.
Would you guess on when it was ordered? If you guess wrong then that would really screw up any subsequent analysis.
Sponsored

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
We got an update on our escalated JLU today from our escalation advisor. Our scheduled build date moved from 01/03 to 01/21. He did confirm that there is a chip shortage impacting production volumes and the plant is trying to minimize the number of incomplete or in progress builds from being pulled from the line.

Good luck to all who have one on order and are still waiting. Just keep telling ourselves…it will be worth the wait…it will be worth the wait.

DB2

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
Would you guess on when it was ordered? If you guess wrong then that would really screw up any subsequent analysis.
I just looked at that and all the VINs I saw were way higher than mine at 101417???????

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We got an update on our escalated JLU today from our escalation advisor. Our scheduled build date moved from 01/03 to 01/21. He did confirm that there is a chip shortage impacting production volumes and the plant is trying to minimize the number of incomplete or in progress builds from being pulled from the line.

Good luck to all who have one on order and are still waiting. Just keep telling ourselves…it will be worth the wait…it will be worth the wait.

DB2
I will send them 3 bags of Ruffles if it will help

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

So that is where all the strange serial numbered Wranglers came from the other day, someone went and entered all of them? Weird to me. It is just something that automatically checks something you can easily check yourself.

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I might need to write a program that pulls it periodically and texts me when it gets a populated response :)
It's the first thing I do when I log on and last thing I do when I log off so 60x a day and 3 or 4 times in between. They"ll probably block me soon.

Deleted member 59498

I guess no one in the factory is imputing new build sheets? Nothing for today but people were told they were being painted etc. I read there can be delays in build sheets some days.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator

Sponsored

Hercules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Longhorn, 2022 JLURD

DB2
:headbang:

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Here’s a close-up pic I took of the XR wheels while checking out a dealer’s lot a few months back. The gun metal finish is sharp and will look great with Sting-Gray!
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1642221516013
I love those wheels! I wish they were available on the JLR 2dr that I have on order. Wouldn't have to look for aftermarket wheels. Dang it!

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Personally I'm just frustrated with the lack of transparency on why jeeps similar to mine ordered 3 months later are being delivered but mine hasn't even been scheduled yet. My order has been stuck in D since I ordered on 10/12. "Scheduling" with no anticipated build date available yet.
Huh? Three months later than you means ordering two days ago. Two days is fast for build and delivery! :giggle:
Sponsored

Last edited: