Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Actually, we still have the freedom panels off. That's what blankets are for! Love having the openness. Installing our ClearLidz for the fall/winter this weekend until it gets back up into the 60s to put the freedom panels back on! Volare - Yum!
No snow yet I’d imagine? My wife and I usually visit Chicago every year around Veterans Day for my birthday. The first few years it was COLD and snowed a decent amount, we loved it! Last year it just rained and was cold, not as enjoyable to walk around in for us SoCal folk 😂

This’ll be the first year since her and I first started dating that we haven’t gone. We considered going to Kentucky to travel the Bourbon Trail but my surgeries got in the way so no trip this year. We are definitely missing Chicago! The food….ohhh the food!! Y’all are lucky to have some amazing restaurants!
Sponsored

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
No snow yet I’d imagine? My wife and I usually visit Chicago every year around Veterans Day for my birthday. The first few years it was COLD and snowed a decent amount, we loved it! Last year it just rained and was cold, not as enjoyable to walk around in for us SoCal folk 😂

This’ll be the first year since her and I first started dating that we haven’t gone. We considered going to Kentucky to travel the Bourbon Trail but my surgeries got in the way so no trip this year. We are definitely missing Chicago! The food….ohhh the food!! Y’all are lucky to have some amazing restaurants!
It's actually been a really warm November - in the low 70s for the past couple of weeks. We'll be getting more "normal" November weather next week - it's dropping into highs in the low 60s. I'm a fall girl and love anything nice and cool, so 40s and 50s are great for me!

I love SoCal - we have friends that live a block off Huntington Beach. We were out there a few years ago and can't wait to go back!

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

It's actually been a really warm November - in the low 70s for the past couple of weeks. We'll be getting more "normal" November weather next week - it's dropping into highs in the low 60s. I'm a fall girl and love anything nice and cool, so 40s and 50s are great for me!

I love SoCal - we have friends that live a block off Huntington Beach. We were out there a few years ago and can't wait to go back!
Well shoot, if you ever need recommendations for places to go out here let me know, my wife and I are local experts 😂

Another bonus is I heard back from the guy at Stellantis corporate and he gave me a more accurate idea of the current status. Bumper will be done Monday, shipping the same week most likely.

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Well shoot, if you ever need recommendations for places to go out here let me know, my wife and I are local experts 😂

Another bonus is I heard back from the guy at Stellantis corporate and he gave me a more accurate idea of the current status. Bumper will be done Monday, shipping the same week most likely.
I hope they're expediting the shipping, if that's even possible.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

I hope they're expediting the shipping, if that's even possible.
I’m not counting on it, not being in SoCal. California is a huge market though so I’d imagine they easily have plenty of vehicles to ship this way. Here’s hoping I catch a quick ride.

Sponsored

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Alrighty, supposedly today is the day the damage would be fixed. I expect to see something change this week, this one man club isn’t fun anymore….

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. C1CDC74E-270A-4503-9946-601910071EBA
2022 window stickers are still trickling in.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

2022 window stickers are still trickling in.
Dang!! Can you run the ‘22 list again when you have a chance? They have to be close to exhausting it, right?

Sponsored

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
April 27th sir!
Wow. Well... I have already had to sand and paint trail damage to the undercarriage twice on my April order, and I am about to try to buff out the pinstripes I got on Poison Spider (not optimistic).... and yours is still pristine! (Assuming that bumper is replaced).
Crazy how these orders can go one way or another. Hoping yours shows up very soon and looking perfect. And then... may it live as well as mine does!
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. FinsFinJeep1.JPG

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Wow. Well... I have already had to sand and paint trail damage to the undercarriage twice on my April order, and I am about to try to buff out the pinstripes I got on Poison Spider (not optimistic).... and yours is still pristine! (Assuming that bumper is replaced).
Crazy how these orders can go one way or another. Hoping yours shows up very soon and looking perfect. And then... may it live as well as mine does!
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. FinsFinJeep1.JPG
I’m living vicariously through y’all! My wife thinks I’m nuts for wanting to go beat up a brand new vehicle.

I’m curious, what are you using for undercarriage touch up?

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
I’m living vicariously through y’all! My wife thinks I’m nuts for wanting to go beat up a brand new vehicle.

I’m curious, what are you using for undercarriage touch up?
I cover the scuffs and scrapes with more scuffs and scrapes...
Sponsored