Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
We need t-shirts. "I survived ordering a 2022 Wrangler".
I won't be able to afford a t-shirt after the jeep comes in, so we gotta do this now!

JGreenJeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S 2 Door
Ordered on 3/30 and just picked up this week!

Sport S model build:
  • Manual
  • Dual door group
  • Alpine stereo
  • Satin grill
  • Premium soft top
  • Fuel door
  • Black rims & A/T Dueller take offs from a Sahara Altitude

I'm super excited. I live in central Illinois so there aren't any great off road places near me, so I wanted the A/T tires since all off road adventures will have to be planned around a long weekend.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. E8BF7562-64F6-4231-B6E0-EE087C972DB3

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. FA896D99-A9C6-4B78-B5C3-2437E19A9EB4

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 3C50CA21-13DC-4448-86BB-F3C7E4054E86

Rizzo44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, 2022 JLUR
I won't be able to afford a t-shirt after the jeep comes in, so we gotta do this now!
You bring up a very valid point! haha. I'm too afraid to make the shirt before I actually have the jeep though. I would probably jinx something! Soon entering the "just empty every pocket" stage!

Sponsored

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR-XR // 2004 TJ
For those curious and still waiting on '22 orders here's the latest in terms of delivery time. My order said "shipped" on 8/3 and my dealer texted me this morning saying it arrived and will be ready this evening to pick up. So, overall it took about 1.5 weeks to come by rail (Arkansas). Below is my tracker as of this morning and it hasn't updated. Also the Delivery ETA was still TBD when I checked. All that to say... you'll probably get the notice from your dealer before the tracker will reflect the good news.

Best of luck in getting these last '22 orders delivered - still plenty of time to drive with the top and doors off this summer/fall.

Pic.JPG

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
For those curious and still waiting on '22 orders here's the latest in terms of delivery time. My order said "shipped" on 8/3 and my dealer texted me this morning saying it arrived and will be ready this evening to pick up. So, overall it took about 1.5 weeks to come by rail (Arkansas). Below is my tracker as of this morning and it hasn't updated. Also the Delivery ETA was still TBD when I checked. All that to say... you'll probably get the notice from your dealer before the tracker will reflect the good news.

Best of luck in getting these last '22 orders delivered - still plenty of time to drive with the top and doors off this summer/fall.

Pic.JPG
Luckily for me in Southern AZ, its almost time again to START driving with the doors off again lol. (It's hot here, ya see).

Either way, congrats. Mine is now staring at 4 weeks since it originally shipped, and all I "think" I know is that it's sitting in Texas waiting for the next train to pick it up. I think I'm going to try to break the in-house record for "Longest Time In Transit!"

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR-XR // 2004 TJ
Luckily for me in Southern AZ, its almost time again to START driving with the doors off again lol. (It's hot here, ya see).

Either way, congrats. Mine is now staring at 4 weeks since it originally shipped, and all I "think" I know is that it's sitting in Texas waiting for the next train to pick it up. I think I'm going to try to break the in-house record for "Longest Time In Transit!"
That's crazy it's taking that long. Arkansas is hot and humid so jealous of that AZ weather. High 90's/low 100's for the last one to two months here!

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
My dealer just called me and said "Good news!!! I got an alert that said your Jeep is in a place called Midlothian, TX! It's on it's way!"

I didn't have the heart to tell him I know it's been in Midlothian since August 4th. I just said thanks.

I no longer believe any updates, and I'll finally know they really did build and ship my jeep when I see it in person at the dealership...

Sponsored

TylerZimmerman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Pic.JPG
The tracker is all over the place but hopefully this means my will arrive sooner. Mine updated to built august 10th. Shipped is still not updated but when it updated to built the estimated delivery was sept 2. I looked today and the estimated delivery changed to August 17th but still not showing shipped.

TylerZimmerman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
The tracker is all over the place but hopefully this means my will arrive sooner. Mine updated to built august 10th. Shipped is still not updated but when it updated to built the estimated delivery was sept 2. I looked today and the estimated delivery changed to August 17th but still not showing shipped.
Confirmed with the dealership they are showing that it should be there this week on their end as well. Fingers crossed 🤞

Sophiegirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Our 4/14/22 order (loaded Rubicon XR package with both safety groups and lots of Mopar accessories) was scheduled June 17, built July 26, never updated to shipped even after delivery. Delivery estimate was Aug 10, changed to TBD on Aug 9th. Dealer told us on Aug 11 that it had left the gate and was on a car carrier, was in the dealer’s lot the next morning. Our dealer is in eastern PA, almost 500 miles from Toledo and it came all the way by car carrier, no train. Picked it up the same day. First Jeep and Loving it!

E4C88ACD-8D32-4BBA-80D8-631E962C4E03.jpeg

Seals18

First Name
Kathryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Rubicon 10A (totaled), 2022 JLUR XR (ordered)
Dealer update this morning was that my Jeep was put on a train to GA 8/8/2022. Shipped still shows TBD. Ordered 3/11/22, scheduled 6/17/22, in production 8/1/22, built 8/6/2022. Estimated Delivery on the tracker shows 9/2/22. Dealer said anywhere from 8/19-9/2 it should be here. Just waiting for that call!!!

AJohns

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLR
Just got off the phone with my salesperson and she said my Wrangler is on the train and heading this way. Tracker thingy still says shipping tbd but dealership has been good with updates so fingers crossed before the end of August I'll have it.
Sponsored