'22 Diesel Check In

Volare

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW Passat TDI, 2022 JLURD
Yes those are the rims and tires that come on the Rubicon the price was quoted to me for the lift and install 2 365 I also requested return of all parts taken off my jeep maybe this will help you out the lift kit is for a diesel different part number
Are you planning to put new wheels/tires on it right away?
Sponsored

lynzee687

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD Bright White (ordered 10/23/21)
I ordered my JLURD on 10/23/21
VIN = 109782, which I received from my dealer on 11/24/21 and I have not heard anything else from the sales rep since.
I have checked with JC twice, first time my order was sequenced for production, and earlier this week, my build was complete but waiting on accessories to be added and there wasn't a delivery ETA just yet.
My order had just about every option under the sun; safety and advanced safety, LED lights, steel bumpers, painted fender flares, tow package for the AUX switches, cold weather package, etc.

My question for you all, did anyone order a soft top? I ordered the dual top group and my suspicion is the soft top is what is holding up my Jeep and being released for shipping.
I finally picked her up from the dealership last night. I think it was worth the wait!!

jeep.jpg

Sponsored

tomco22

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
m seese,

I love the wheels. Wait till you see a picture of mine next week. It is at the dealership getting souped up. I pick it up Wednesday, 04/30.

CJ SCION

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUD Hardtop, 2016 JK 2-door Ragtop
Occupation
Tired Again
Yeah, it is painful to see others getting quick turnarounds. The real twist is we don't know who is to blame at FCA. It has been like this for years though.

DGT

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Diesel, Ford Excursion,Volvo XC70
I promise you, it's far worse waiting for "shipping" than waiting for it to be built! Before being built, it seems acceptable that it will take time; after being built, its like WTH! Why won't you just deliver it and take my money!

I'm obviously in that "shipping" phase with no ETA provided......

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I promise you, it's far worse waiting for "shipping" than waiting for it to be built! Before being built, it seems acceptable that it will take time; after being built, its like WTH! Why won't you just deliver it and take my money!

I'm obviously in that "shipping" phase with no ETA provided......
While sitting in D you know that it's taking forever to get to the next phase (hopefully D1 and hopefully one time). You also see other people in subsequent phases that are also taking forever. The assumption is that when we eventually (?) make it out of D then we'll be stuck in the next phase(sssss) like others.

You have (hopefully) one phase to go. We have "n", where each can potentially regress to the previous.

I'm obviously in that "D" phase with no ETA provided......

I've started calling it purgaDory.

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
Oh yeah, I should have mentioned I am waiting on shipping. It's been built for 2.5 weeks. I get the text from dealership say it's loaded on a rail car and 2-3 weeks out. Asking last week, there was no movement and loaded on a truck but not a rail car.

This whole throw a dart at the wall and see who's gets built and who's gets shipped is terrible business. They just need to switch over to first-in-first-out when it comes to ordering.

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
Oh yeah, I should have mentioned I am waiting on shipping. It's been built for 2.5 weeks. I get the text from dealership say it's loaded on a rail car and 2-3 weeks out. Asking last week, there was no movement and loaded on a truck but not a rail car.

This whole throw a dart at the wall and see who's gets built and who's gets shipped is terrible business. They just need to switch over to first-in-first-out when it comes to ordering.
I'm about the same as you. Built on March 16 or 17. Still in shipping with current ETA (recently pushed back) of latest April 12. From dealer unload to me is... who knows...a week on top of that?

I won't hold my breath.

JL Diesel

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JL Diesel Sport S
Did you get your mods installed yet?
No :( Im having trouble getting in touch with the shop so not sure what’s going on. I think they are just slammed because everyone is trying to get their Jeeps ready with the weather getting nicer
Sponsored