'22 Diesel Check In

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
Thanks, good intel.

Are referencing this website as the "self service build sheet?"

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= <-- add your VIN after the "="
Yes thatā€™s the correct link to manually query your built sheet and window sticker. If you change Jeep.com to Chrysler.com it may show up sooner. My window sticker on Jeep.com didnā€™t even show up until like 12 hours later but it was shown on Chrysler.com
Sponsored

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
Very rough count, it looks like there are about 30 diesels that showed up as in progress on Crypto in the past week. There are ~150 with no status. At this rate, in a very unscientific way, all the diesels would be at least pretty far along by the end of Feb.

I still assume it will be quite a bit longer but fingers crossed for that timeline. As a person at the end of that list, it would put me at ~3 months from order to delivery, which is about what the salespeople told me to expect.

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
Hi everyone just wanted to drop in and ask if anyone got a solid start date on their order ? Mine is still in ā€œ order placed ā€œ on crypto. Order was early December ā€˜21 ā€¦. I called Jeep as well and the chat. And they are saying waiting for parts to start production?! šŸ§ Iā€™m patient lol. And posted this for the sake of chat and etc.

Sponsored

High-Strung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' JLURD
Hi everyone just wanted to drop in and ask if anyone got a solid start date on their order ? Mine is still in ā€œ order placed ā€œ on crypto. Order was early December ā€˜21 ā€¦. I called Jeep as well and the chat. And they are saying waiting for parts to start production?! šŸ§ Iā€™m patient lol. And posted this for the sake of chat and etc.
I ordered mine on November 6, 2021. I'm still gathering parts according to JC. When I reached out to my dealer, they said that I am in 'D' status.. With no other explanation or ETA.

diesel2022

First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150
Very rough count, it looks like there are about 30 diesels that showed up as in progress on Crypto in the past week. There are ~150 with no status. At this rate, in a very unscientific way, all the diesels would be at least pretty far along by the end of Feb.

I still assume it will be quite a bit longer but fingers crossed for that timeline. As a person at the end of that list, it would put me at ~3 months from order to delivery, which is about what the salespeople told me to expect.
I ordered mine on November 6, 2021. I'm still gathering parts according to JC. When I reached out to my dealer, they said that I am in 'D' status.. With no other explanation or ETA.
10/17/21 no movement. Still D stat

rainmaker86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sprt, 22 JLURD (On Order)
Ordered through gupton on 12/13 built 1/18 and is now in shipping with a dealer ETA at the end of jan or early feb

Sarge Green JLURD
Gorilla Glass
Headliners
Led Package
Safety pkg
Advanced Safety pkg
Cold weather
Tow pkg
Dual Top

CSharp

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel
Does anyone know if the front grill is the same between engine models. I ordered a black satin grill from mopar but recently saw a video suggesting that the vents for the diesel are wider for better air flow. Is anyone able to confirm?

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Does anyone know if the front grill is the same between engine models. I ordered a black satin grill from mopar but recently saw a video suggesting that the vents for the diesel are wider for better air flow. Is anyone able to confirm?
The grill inserts are the only differences; the actual grille surround (the piece you ordered in black) is the same across all JL/JT's.

Sponsored

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ordered through gupton on 12/13 built 1/18 and is now in shipping with a dealer ETA at the end of jan or early feb

Sarge Green JLURD
Gorilla Glass
Headliners
Led Package
Safety pkg
Advanced Safety pkg
Cold weather
Tow pkg
Dual Top
Nice choice šŸ‘

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sarge Green JLURD
Gorilla Glass
Headliners
Led Package
Safety pkg
Advanced Safety pkg
Cold weather
Tow pkg
Dual Top
Wonder If the delays are because Iā€™m in California ? I donā€™t even know. Seems like Gupton has it down with the manufacturer šŸ’Ŗ

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Iā€™ve heard that the 4xe has wider grills for flow to the high voltage battery. But the battery is away from the engine /grille area. And I ordered An ecodiesel and the vents look similar to other models. But havenā€™t seen it in person yet

TeflonJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Editor in TV and Film Industry
I order 101821 and haven't heard a thing. I'm in IL.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
Iā€™ve heard that the 4xe has wider grills for flow to the high voltage battery. But the battery is away from the engine /grille area. And I ordered An ecodiesel and the vents look similar to other models. But havenā€™t seen it in person yet
The battery is under the rear seat inside the Jeep on the 4xE. That doesn't make sense to have air flow for the battery lol.
Sponsored

Last edited: