First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel
Sting-Gray Rubi
Ordered 11/17

I received a slightly different response from jeep chat this morning.

"I can see all the required materials for your new WRANGLER have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It is currently waiting for it's specific spot on the line to start production. "

SEQUENCED is the key word. Not sure if it's progress of just a different way to say "should go into production shortly". Either way, i'll take it...

rainmaker86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sprt, 22 JLURD (On Order)
Sting-Gray Rubi
Ordered 11/17

"I can see all the required materials for your new WRANGLER have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It is currently waiting for it's specific spot on the line to start production. "

SEQUENCED is the key word. Not sure if it's progress of just a different way to say "should go into production shortly". Either way, i'll take it...
This was also the last status I got last Monday. I will check today and report back if anything changed.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
@CSharp , @rainmaker86 Just check in with your dealer to see what your estimated build date is since you guys are in D1 status. It'll at least give you a date to look forward to for when your build will start.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just checked in with JC on my order. They told me build and inspection is complete, now just awaiting shipping without any dealer ETA yet.

Vin: 116XXX
Ordered 11/2:
Build Started: 1/11
Build finished: 1/13
Awaiting shipping: 1/17

Sponsored

rainmaker86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sprt, 22 JLURD (On Order)
@CSharp , @rainmaker86 Just check in with your dealer to see what your estimated build date is since you guys are in D1 status. It'll at least give you a date to look forward to for when your build will start.
I checked with my dealer on the 5th of Jan and they said 1/20 was the ship date(build day) I don’t want to check in with the dealer until 1/20. I did check with jeep chat today and still in d1(scheduled for build) so that’s good.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I checked with my dealer on the 5th of Jan and they said 1/20 was the ship date(build day) I don’t want to check in with the dealer until 1/20. I did check with jeep chat today and still in d1(scheduled for build) so that’s good.
looks like your build should start production this Thursday unless your estimated build date got pushed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
Sting-Gray Rubi
Ordered 11/17

This is D1 status for sure. Were you in D before where they were still "gathering all necessary parts?"

It appears I'm still in D1 status, too. But, as follows is the most unique message I've received about D1 before. Before, the reply I've received is very similar to the one you posted.

I can see what we both experienced an inappropriate use of "it's" in our JC texts. ha.

CHERYL (1/17/2022, 10:00:12 AM): Thank you for your patience, I can see all the required materials for your new WRANGLER have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It is currently waiting for it's specific spot on the line to start production. Each build is assigned a location it has to start in. It should be starting very soon, but does not provide a time line. I'm sure you can't wait for this to be completed!

FWIW, I've be in D1 status now for nearly 2 months. That seems like a long time to sit around on my parts (granted, they didn't start '22 production until a month ago).

JL Diesel

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JL Diesel Sport S
I’m not expecting mine for at least another two months (ordered 12/21) but it’s exciting to hear they actually started producing some of the ‘22 diesels 🙂

Sponsored

dougywarren

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4xe Sahara
I'm going for a Sahara Altitude order this week (hopefully, maybe next, waiting to hear back from the dealership to find out about deposit). Going for the ecodiesel. Looks like a 3 month average build and delivery time? I'm also going with every tech and safety option like adaptive cruise. Hopefully that doesn't slow it down.

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
I'm going for a Sahara Altitude order this week (hopefully, maybe next, waiting to hear back from the dealership to find out about deposit). Going for the ecodiesel. Looks like a 3 month average build and delivery time? I'm also going with every tech and safety option like adaptive cruise. Hopefully that doesn't slow it down.
My dealer said they are telling everyone 100 days from order to delivery right now.

That seems optimistic for diesels and 4xes.

Hercules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Longhorn, 2022 JLURD
My dealer said they are telling everyone 100 days from order to delivery right now.

That seems optimistic for diesels and 4xes.
My dealer here in Clearwater said 3-9 months.....ugh....when I ordered 12/20/21. I've been trying to be hopeful its on the 3-6 month side....9 months... woof. I just wish Jeep/dealers would say it takes "X", you know? order a jeep....it take a known amount of fixed time, and your slot comes next in line. Hell, I'd even settle for "your Jeep will be built X and arrive X" even it it was 6 months out--atleast I'd be working with a definitive timeline.

Hercules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Longhorn, 2022 JLURD
I’m not expecting mine for at least another two months (ordered 12/21) but it’s exciting to hear they actually started producing some of the ‘22 diesels 🙂
I'm right there with you on the order date. Different corner of the country though, and not necessarily through a large volume dealer. Lets see who gets theirs first..

JL Diesel

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JL Diesel Sport S
I'm right there with you on the order date. Different corner of the country though, and not necessarily through a large volume dealer. Lets see who gets theirs first..
Ha we will see… I thought it was interesting that when I was going to different dealers to test drive different model Wranglers and I asked about build lead times the dealer without any used inventory said ‘3 maybe 4 months’ and the dealer with a bunch of used wranglers said ‘minimum 6 months’ for custom build.
Sponsored