First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUD "Bender" '22 Silverado RST "Reaper"
Occupation
Emergency vehicle technician.
So let's see who gets their diesel first.

I've got a build date of 1/18 for a Sting Grey willys diesel

(stinger123456789 on cryto)

Who else is waiting?
Sponsored

mattparliament

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Unlimited Rubicon (On Order)
Waiting on my Sahara Altitude Sting Grey Diesel, ordered 10/14. Here's my update from my dealer the other day:

"So still says D status but has a build date of 12/28/21 other than chip shortage it may be the diesel that is holding it up. Build date is just that – starts the build process.

So clear as mud. Never seen one with the D status and having a build date."

jeffg0499

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jk
So let's see who gets their diesel first.

I've got a build date of 1/18 for a Sting Grey willys diesel

(stinger123456789 on cryto)

Who else is waiting?
ME ME I have a ship date of 1-14. dont know how accurate that is. Did jc and says parts together and takes 7.9 weeks to build so we"ll see..White sport s.

Sponsored

High-Strung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' JLURD
Ordered a '22 JLURD on November 6! I haven't seen much movement. I did send JeepChat a message, and they just told me; "Your Jeep is in the scheduling stage. Once all the parts are received it will be scheduled for build."

I hope it's not too long of a wait! :fingerscrossed:

OxOffroad

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F150
Right there with you guys... Sarge green JLURD. Ordered Oct 5th, all I have heard is end of January first of February timeframe.

Garry

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ, 2018 GC Trailhawk, 2022 JLUD Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
i ordered on 10/14 Sarge Green Rubi Diesel, jeep chat told me i'm in scheduling.

Hercules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Longhorn, 2022 JLURD
Same. Ordered Sarge Green JLURD on 20DEC21. Have a VIN but been in D status so far. I'd be happy with a March timeframe if I'm that lucky.

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
Rubicon Diesel order here (11/11). At the time of order, the dealer told me to expect 8-10 weeks door to door.

On November 26, JC told me it was in D1 status with this reply, "The Jeep is in the scheduling stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting for the 2022 production to begin. At this time we do not have an estimate for when that will start, so I'd recommend contacting back in a month or so for a new update check. "

On December 21, it was still in D1 with this reply, "Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!" I confirmed this with my dealer on the same day and they provided me an ETA of 1/7/22.

I've not checked since and plan to early next week.

Sponsored

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
Rubicon Diesel order here (11/11). At the time of order, the dealer told me to expect 8-10 weeks door to door.

On November 26, JC told me it was in D1 status with this reply, "The Jeep is in the scheduling stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting for the 2022 production to begin. At this time we do not have an estimate for when that will start, so I'd recommend contacting back in a month or so for a new update check. "

On December 21, it was still in D1 with this reply, "Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!" I confirmed this with my dealer on the same day and they provided me an ETA of 1/7/22.

I've not checked since and plan to early next week.
My ship/build date was 1/06 given to me by the dealer on 12/14 and I just checked in yesterday for an update and the build date got pushed to 1/10.

You should check with your dealer to confirm if yours is still on schedule.

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
I ordered a 4xe on 9/27. That vehicle is still in D status. I canceled the 4xe order today and ordered a diesel. No VIN or VON yet but I know the process. Wait, wait, wait, wait, hopefully don't die before truck comes.

I just hope I have it by summer time. Driving the "kid's car" Toyota RAV4 is boring as %$#&!

Deleted member 59498

Waiting on dealer to respond to me. Hopefully I have a build date since JC said all parts gathered!

Deleted member 59498

I ordered a 4xe on 9/27. That vehicle is still in D status. I canceled the 4xe order today and ordered a diesel. No VIN or VON yet but I know the process. Wait, wait, wait, wait, hopefully don't die before truck comes.

I just hope I have it by summer time. Driving the "kid's car" Toyota RAV4 is boring as %$#&!
Ah you went with the diesel! Welcome to the club of completely impatient future owners club!! :)

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
Ah you went with the diesel! Welcome to the club of completely impatient future owners club!! :)
I stacked my time in the club as I was already waiting 3.5 months for the 4xe. I will probably be a member for 8-9 months by the time I get my hands on that huge key.
Sponsored