Sponsored

'22 4XE Check In

AferVentus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
I think the part that is causing the delay is the Gorilla glass windshield. Considering that @CNJLUR4xe order is also delayed due to parts as well. I didn't order it.
I ordered the gorilla glass as well, and there didn't seem to be any holdups for mine.

Here's my entire option list:
Jeep Wrangler JL '22 4XE Check In Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 8.47.56 AM
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP

Nickb1907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4XE
Do you already have the window sticker associated with your build yet?
Looking at Cryptostickers it seems a lot more Saharas are being built vs Rubicons. It could be Rubicons driving the delay?

Either way its depressing seeing others built when I got in so early.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Looking at Cryptostickers it seems a lot more Saharas are being built vs Rubicons. It could be Rubicons driving the delay?
Here's a bit bigger picture of 4xes that have been built. In this case, "altitude" is HAs

image (6).png

Doesn't provide any insight into the breakdown of orders though

OP
OP

Nickb1907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4XE
Ordered a 4XeR on 10/29 - All electronic packages. Ordered from a dealer outside of Atlanta. No movement for the last month. My order is below - attempted to add towing and advanced safety in Dec, but no idea if they will honor that request at this point.

"I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production!"

Jeep Wrangler JL '22 4XE Check In image (6)
Well I finally got the same response so I have moved past waiting on parts.

" I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production! I do not see a shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update "

Gamera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4XE
I ordered a Rubicon 4XE, Soft Top, Trailer Tow, Cold Weather Package on 12/14.

It’s currently scheduled for build, but nothing on cryptostickers. Hoping for a build in the next week.

I’d wager those of you waiting since October are due to Gorilla Glass. I’ve seen many non-4XEs held up in other threads due to that.

Sponsored

dcm80401

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe / 2023 JLUR 4xe

It’s currently scheduled for build, but nothing on cryptostickers. Hoping for a build in the next week.

I’d wager those of you waiting since October are due to Gorilla Glass. I’ve seen many non-4XEs held up in other threads due to that.
Nope not Gorilla in my case. 10/8. 100788

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE

Early order, no Gorilla Glass, still in D (gathering parts) here.

ras815

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
I’d wager those of you waiting since October are due to Gorilla Glass.
This Gorilla Glass theory has been disproven so many times already. The only thing that has been proven is that no one here has been able to identify any single part that is consistently responsible for delays. Production timelines are a crapshoot.

Side note: why wouldn't anyone get GG? It's so cheap, especially on a 4xE lease when the cost is amortized. Even if it provides an extra 5-10% of 'protection', it seems like a no-brainer option.

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Side note: why wouldn't anyone get GG? It's so cheap, especially on a 4xE lease when the cost is amortized. Even if it provides an extra 5-10% of 'protection', it seems like a no-brainer option.
I've seen a lot of discussion around the GG windshields being more susceptible to cracking when impacted by objects, which is a bad combination with a car with aerodynamics this bad. The GG includes an extra warranty to cover crack replacements, but that's still a hassle most folks don't want to deal with.

Wogstl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep 4xe Rubicon - Stingray
Ordered from Steve at Jim Butler in Linn, MO

Stingray Rubicon with ALL the packages (safety 1 and 2, towing, winter, GG, enhanced spare tire) and dual tops.
Ordered 10/30
Build sheet 01/07
Window sticker 01/12
Confirmed to be awaiting shipment 01/13
Sponsored