Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Fun fact. I just did a build on Jeep's website. Minus the air comp., leather dash, Warn winch, and RED leather stuff, I just built the same jeep for 16k less. Just saying. VERY not pleased with the 20th at all.....
Tomorrow the pricing will change on the one you built! Go save that build a d so screenshots!
Sponsored

rjpjeep

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU
A Jeep is a real Jeep if it says JEEP on it.

I'm not much for gatekeeping. I like lowrider jeeps, jacked to the sky jeeps, 2 door (they are pretty damn sweet, cmon!) 4 door. UNMODIFIED!

I even like Broncos. Why? They're making jeep innovate. That air compressor IS a damn fine idea.
That AC is awesome. I cannot fathom how simple it is and NO one thought of it sooner. That is the ONLY bright spot to it.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Fun fact. I just did a build on Jeep's website. Minus the air comp., leather dash, Warn winch, and RED leather stuff, I just built the same jeep for 16k less. Just saying. VERY not pleased with the 20th at all.....
Yea maybe— but the 16K also gets you the decals and gear shift knob medallion. Helluva deal

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
you guys sound like the Corvette guys that claimed the world is ending when the rear engine car was released. Guess what they are selling like crazy, and if u find one on a lot its only there for a few days.
All this talk about "real" jeepers. you do realize that the hard core are probably a small fraction of those that purchase jeeps, which is why Jeep probably isnt spendiing money to do a 2door. think about this, for every 100 jeeps you pass on the road what is it, and who is driving. 4 door, and probably a soccer mom or dad that will take the jeep to the beach on vacation. Everyone says a real jeep isnt a jeep if its not a stick, well guess what i have a stick im trying to sell for UNDER blue book and no one wants it because its a stick. Id say Jeep knows who their customers are, and are catering to them because they know they are the ones that jeep is going to make profits on.
Absolutely ridiculous comparison. The new C8 Corvettes are faster and better than the previous generations. This is an overpriced trim, which really adds nothing of substance. Even the AEV upfitted versions are not bringing anything new to the table. So several of us are underwhelmed. Because it isn't really any better. That's a lot different from people complaining about a change for the better.

Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Absolutely ridiculous comparison. The new C8 Corvettes are faster and better than the previous generations. This is an overpriced trim, which really adds nothing of substance. Even the AEV upfitted versions are not bringing anything new to the table. So several of us are underwhelmed. Because it isn't really any better. That's a lot different from people complaining about a change for the better.
if you have been on the vette forum, even with the car being out for several years, they are still bitching about the rear engine.

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
well lets see, ive had 30 people message me about it, and when i remind them that its a stick, they say never mind......
No, I mean almost no one says that “ real jeeps are stick”. You said that everyone says that. Most drivers that offroad hard prefer auto, almost all. I had a 2018 6 speed, I got a great deal. I fully believe you’re having a hard time selling yours, it will just take time.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Jeep is a real Jeep if it says JEEP on it.

I'm not much for gatekeeping. I like lowrider jeeps, jacked to the sky jeeps, 2 door (they are pretty damn sweet, cmon!) 4 door. UNMODIFIED!

I even like Broncos. Why? They're making jeep innovate. That air compressor IS a damn fine idea.
?. Hmmm- give ya 5 out of 6 ……………..lowrider ? :facepalm:

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
No, I mean almost no one says that “ real jeeps are stick”. You said that everyone says that. Most drivers that offroad hard prefer auto, almost all. I had a 2018 6 speed, I got a great deal. I fully believe you’re having a hard time selling yours, it will just take time.
ive seen tons of comments on here where people say oh i cant get a 392 stick, or this in a stick. etc........

Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ive seen tons of comments on here where people say oh i cant get a 392 stick, or this in a stick. etc........
I am delighted a Tremec Magnum 6spd wasn’t offered. The price has gone up ~$12K since 21 and I would still be arguing with myself about getting it.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I grew up in New Mexico...lowriders are badass. What can I say! It's personalization and pride in your vehicle!
Old saying in a different community “ you’re the one throwing your leg over it” although I sometimes just shake my head, including at myself as I got older and wiser.

NickJar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RD
my jk was stick. I listed it, no pics or anything. Sold to the first person who came looked at it. You need to get in front of the right crowd. People that love standard, love’em.