Not open for further replies.

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
What are your thoughts on the newly released for ordering, 2024 Wrangler, with all the new configurations and upgraded larger touchscreen, trail locator and guide, and recovery feature?

UPDATED WITH COLLECTION OF DETAILS FROM OTHER POSTS:

From @rubicon20032003

24s go on sale tomorrow. 392 has standard 35s and 4.56 gears. Big radio (probably 10 in Uconnect 5), new cluster (probably digital one like rams) new seats, new self recovery option(aka winch) and new rear HD axle option for greater towing capacity, wireless CarPlay, trail maps​

From @BigWilly

I am a CDJR salesman. I just watched the release video from Stellantis. New grill, larger screen with cordless apple and Android, upgraded comfort seating, Sport S 4xe model, a loaded Rubicon, forward collision is standard, and much more.​
Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Wrangler Refresh ordering starts 3/15/23 with updated grille, new screen, cluster, seats, wireless CarPlay & more 20230314_172000-
From @Mitch@OurismanClarksville (post)

24 Wrangler's will have New HD Rear Axle, New Grille, New Wheel options​
NEW Large touch screen I assume unconnect5 10"​
Wireless CarPlay​
Premium Cabin Packages​
High Altitude will no longer fall under Sahara it will be stand alone and standard with sky one touch​
More comfort more tech​
Added ground clearance and traction on Willys​
Band New instrument panel​
Sponsored

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
What? Where did you see any of this? What new configurations? Where are they released for ordering?

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
What? Where did you see any of this? What new configurations? Where are they released for ordering?
24s go on sale tomorrow. 392 has standard 35s and 4.56 gears. Big radio (probably 10 in Uconnect 5), new cluster (probably digital one like rams) new seats, new self recovery option(aka winch) and new rear HD axle option for greater towing capacity, wireless CarPlay, trail maps

Saddle up everyone game is gonna change again

OP
OP

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am a CDJR salesman. I just found out. New grill, larger screen with cordless apple and Android, upgraded comfort seating, Sport S 4xe model, a loaded Rubicon, forward collision is standard, and much more.

Sponsored

OP
OP

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24s go on sale tomorrow. 392 has standard 35s and 4.56 gears. Big radio (probably 10 in Uconnect 5), new cluster (probably digital one like rams) new seats, new self recovery option(aka winch) and new rear HD axle option for greater towing capacity, wireless CarPlay, trail maps

Saddle up everyone game is gonna change again
I just got the info as well. Lots of upgrades and changes. Possible ventilated seats. Ordering starts tomorrow

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
What are your thoughts on the newly released for ordering, 2024 Wrangler, with all the new configurations and upgraded larger touchscreen, trail locator and guide, and recovery feature?
When we can see the 2024s on the configurator, that's when we'll be able to provide the most insightful feedback here.

OP
OP

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I'm asking for is a source on this, folks. Where are you getting this information from? It's hard for anyone to say what they think of something when nothing has been shared.
I am a CDJR salesman. I just watched the release video from Stellantis.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I am a CDJR salesman. I just watched the release video from Stellantis.
And we are regular Joes who don't yet have access to the same data.

Trust us, when the information regarding the 2024s is made publically available, there will be countless threads and comments on the matter. You'll have plenty of feedback to peruse.

OP
OP

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And we are regular Joes who don't yet have access to the same data.

Trust us, when the information regarding the 2024s is made publically available, there will be countless threads and comments on the matter. You'll have plenty of feedback to peruse.
20230314_172000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.